Then Paranoia Kicks In (XLIX) ⚠️Flashback of Failed Rape and Child Abuse⚠️

There was a moment of silence before I saw something I hated for years.

    "Why, hello. Nice to bump into you at this time, you little brat." Mom said as she yanked me out from under my bed by my wrists. I knew my doom was coming once again so I just thought, might as well get it over with. Yeah, but that wasn't the case. It wasn't my usual 'quick' session or lesson, as they called it. "You know what time it is, right?" she asked, I shook my head. She turned me around to face my father, then I knew what she meant. I watched as my Dad started to unbuckle his belt and gripped it in his hand.

    Oh, thank God it's just a-... I thought, but then I watched as he unzipped his pants, I thought I was just going to get whipped with a belt, but no, it had to be another 'try to rape her and then end up failing like normal'. I watched as he unbuttoned the button and pulled his thing out. I still have no freaking clue what that thing is. And how can it be so big?? Whatever it is, it ain't getting inside me. Which seems impossible as to my little body and his giant...whatever it is. I thought. I struggled against my mother's grasp trying to escape. I didn't want my father to take my own streak of not having that thing inside me. Which if every guy is like that, I'll never let them do it. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing that any 'normal' father would have. I saw an evil, emotionless, unloving soul in those eyes. I hated him, all I wanted was a normal life, not a living hell. He came closer to me and pulled my pants and underwear down and let them pool around my ankles. As he did so, my mother bent me over my bed and let him prepare. Her hands were right next to my mouth, and I could easily lift my legs backward. I looked behind me and saw that his thing was big and hard, now was my chance. When I felt his hand on my hip, I kicked backward and bit my mom's hands causing them both to yell in pain. My Dad fell to the floor and held his crotch with his hands as my Mom held her hand and released me. I took this chance to pull up my pants, even if my underwear didn't follow, and ran away. Just as I got to the door, there was a grip on my wrist again.

    "Honey, get the belt..." I heard my Mom's voice from behind me. I knew I shouldn't have hurt them, I knew it would just make them madder, but I did it anyway. Mom pinned me to the wall by my arms as Dad started to whip me with the belt. I cried and screamed in excruciating pain as I was still sore from yesterday. After about fifteen minutes of being repeatedly whipped, my mom let go of my hands and let me drop to the floor in agony. I laid there, tears streaming down my face, then I saw both of them in front of me. Earning a kick from each one of them in the stomach making me cough up blood onto the floor. I looked up with barely any strength left in me to see them laughing at me. But again, nothing new to me. They then turned around and walked away to do their own thing, to leave me on the floor, helpless, beaten, almost dead. At least dead would put me out of my misery, but, I decided to keep living in hell since I knew I was only a few, well, more like eleven years away from being able to escape and have a job and house of my own. Then, it went dark. "No, no more!" I yelled as I woke up. I woke up to a dark room, no sun, much like how my bedroom was at my parents' house, in what felt like an ocean of tears that covered my face and pillow and blanket and sheets mixed with a pool of sweat. "Oh, thank G-God it was all just a d-dream..." I sighed as I sobbed a little.

    "Y/N, you okay? We heard you screaming-Y/N, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked as he and the guys came rushing into my room as they saw me in tears. They all pilled onto my bed around me and they all looked really concerned, but I just looked around my darkened room. Then I started to breathe heavily as paranoia started kicking in.

(791 Words)