Come On, Ride My Face... (XC) ⚠️Has Rest of the Smut From the Last Part⚠️

I bit my lip again as every time he pulled me forward his knee would push against my clit. After a few minutes of him holding my hips to make me ride his thigh, he moved his hands away from my sides when he saw I was grinding on my own. "Fuck~..." I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck while I continued to ride his leg.

    "Here, I have an idea, let's take this into my room." he said, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He buried his head in the crook of my neck as he kissed it while he opened the bathroom door causing me to release a moan and tighten my grips around his waist and neck. He pulled back from my neck and chuckled as he started to make his way to his room. He quietly opened my bedroom door and put a finger to my lips, I smiled and nodded, getting a kiss in return. He crept down the hallway and snuck into his room, quietly opened his door and locked it when he walked in and shut it back. He walked over to his bed and gently laid me down, him being on top of me. His chocolaty eyes looked down at me making my insides melt. He leaned down and kissed me, not aggressively, but...sweet and passionately. I was shocked as before he was teasing me, then explored every inch of my mouth, as I did him. But now, he was taking it slowly. His kisses slowly trailed off of my lips and onto my neck, gently kissing, sucking, and nibbling on it every once in a while. 

    "Mmm, Jungkook Oppa..." I lightly moaned when I felt him suck on a soft spot on my neck.

    "Oh, now you call me Oppa?" he questioned me,

    "Jungkook Oppa.. can you do something for me..?" I asked, he hummed as he kissed my neck causing vibrations, "Mm...Could you, um..." I paused, he pulled back from my neck and looked at me, and saw me looking down. He followed where my eyes were looking and smirked,

    "Sure, I could do that for you." he smirked as he started to kiss my neck again. I let out a moan and I felt him start to tug at the hem of my pants. I snaked my hand around to the back of his head and slightly pulled at his hair and he pulled my pants off. "Oh, Y/N, you're already so wet, and all I've done is kiss you." he said as he rubbed my slit through my panties.

    "Ohh, God..." I sighed heavily as he rubbed up and down, hitting a sensitive spot. 

    "You want me to take them off?" he asked as he tugged at my panties,

    "Mhm.." I moaned. He slowly pulled my panties off and got between my thighs.

    "Are you ready?" he asked as he gently and slowly ran two fingers up and down my wet slit making me arch my back. He teasingly kissed the outer sides of my pussy lips, then kissed my clit. And then he started to lick me up and down for real, making me moan in pleasure.

    "Oh, Jungkook..." I moaned as I tangled my hands in his hair.

    "Mm... you taste so good." he said in between licks. Then he started to go faster, making me clench his hair and the sheets tighter. 

    "Yes, Jungkook, just like that...ohh.." I groaned. I then felt him slip two fingers inside my hole, but he didn't let down. As soon as he slid in his fingers he went faster making my legs want to buckle. "J-J-Jungk-kook.." he hummed in response, "Don't-Don't stop.." I moaned. I could feel him smirk as he kept licking me, he sped up the pace of his licking as he did his finger thrusts. I felt a knot form in my lower stomach and my breathing get more intense.

      "Come on, ride my face." he said as he pulled back for a split second to breathe. I started to grind against his face as I felt the knot in my abdomen get tighter.

    "J-Jungkook, I-I'm gonna c-um...!" I moaned as I tightened my grip on his hair. I felt his fingers go faster as I started to jerk, "Jungkook, I'm cumming!" I groaned loudly as I reached my high. "Oh, my God, oh, my God..." I moaned as I arched my back and bucked my hips as the pleasure was too much for me to handle.