four

Ally was happy, that's all I could ask for as a mother. She's surrounded by people who love her.

It was now Saturday and Veronica had asked us all to come in today. This meant taking Ally with me, I was okay with taking her but it was up to her. She was sitting at breakfast and I hadn't yet put her hearing aids in so I signed to her mummy needs to go to work a frown took over her face and then I continued to say do you want to come? She smiled so wide and nodded her head eagerly. She finished her breakfast and then said talk? I grabbed her hearing aid and placed it in her ears. She smiled and then said 'will 'uggie be there?' I smiled and said 'definitely' this made her smile even more. I collected a bag of things for her to take with her. When she was ready she started jumping around, I laughed and said 'walking or carry?' She smiled and said 'I walk, Ally big girl' I smiled and kissed the top of her head 'I know you are baby' I said while holding her hand.

When we arrived at the bar it wasn't busy just yet and when Ally ran ahead I saw her push the door open. When I went inside I saw her already running over to Jughead, he saw her and smiled. When she reached him, he picked her up and started tickling her stomach which made her laugh. I smiled and I saw today that everyone was here. Archie, Kevin, Sweet Pea and Fangs hadn't met her yet. When I walked over to the table Ally said 'mummy, I found 'uggie. Where's 'ronica?' I looked around and I saw Veronica at the bar with Kevin and Archie. I pointed and she squirmed in Jughead's arms before running over to Veronica. When she got there she wrapped her arms around Veronica's legs and giggled. When V turned around she picked Ally up and hugged her tightly. 'How's my Ally today?' I heard Veronica say while spinning her round, Ally's uncontrollable laugh filled the air and she said 'I good 'ronica. Who they?' She said while pointing towards Archie and Kevin. I walked up behind them with Jughead following and when Ally saw Jughead again she reached for him. He smiled widely and then took Ally from his sister 'mummy, who are they?' She said while playing with Jughead's beanie. I smiled and brushed the hair from her face 'they're mummy's friends, can you say hello?' I said. She nodded her head and she turned and waved at them. 'Hello, my name Ally' she said loud enough for them to hear. Kevin stood up and took the little girl from Jughead's arms. 'Hi Ally, I'm Kevin' he said quietly. Ally smiled at him and then back at me. Archie then stood up and said 'my names Archie' ally smiled again and said 'hello Kevin, hello Archie' they both smiled at her and then Kevin said 'B, where's has this little girl been for a month?' I smiled and stroked a hair from her face. 'It's a long story but either Cheryl or Toni have been looking after her when I'm at work' he frowned slightly but I looked at the little girl and said 'but I bought her here last week and ever since all she asks for is Jughead or Veronica' I saw smiles appear on both of there faces.

After about half an hour Kevin had Ally distracted, Jughead had gone back to his office to do some work but said when it starts to get busy she can go and play in there. I was behind the bar and I watched as the little girl looked all around the bar. When her eyes found mine she said loudly 'mummy, I want mummy' I quickly made my way across to her and she gestured to be picked up. I held her close and then I said 'what's wrong baby?' I kissed the top of her head. 'Ears hurting mummy' she said while burying her head in my chest. I sighed and sat her back down again, 'shall I take them out?' I said, referring to her hearing aids. She nodded her head and then I gently removed them from her ears. I kissed her ears and then signed to her better? She nodded her head and then I picked her up again. Yesterday Ally had found a sign that would represent Jughead and Veronica for when she asked for them. In my arms she signed Juggie? I smiled and signed with my spare hand he might be busy? She frowned and I continued to sign but we can go and see this made her smile and we walked away from where she was sitting with Kevin and Veronica to Jughead's office.

I knocked on the door and when I heard the muffled come in I pushed the door open slightly. He was on his laptop but I said 'are you busy?' He shook his head and said 'no, why? What's up?' I grinned and said 'someone wants you' I walked into his office and Ally fidgeted in my arms. I put her down and she ran across to where he was sitting, his chair rolled back and she was starting to climb onto his lap. Jughead smiled and helped her up, I smiled at them and then found her bag to put her hearing aid away. I sat on the other side of the desk and got Ally's attention, I signed to her remember, Juggie can't sign she looked at me and then back to Jughead before signing why not? I smiled and signed he hasn't needed to learn she shrugged her shoulders and then said talking then? I shook my head and signed your ears hurt baby, it will have to be quiet for a while okay? She shook her head and signed I want talk, mummy please I sighed and signed I'm sorry baby, maybe later but not now she frowned and then signed but then Juggie can't talk to me. I talk to Juggie I smiled and signed later baby, not now. She frowned and turned back to Jughead with a sad look on her face but it didn't last long when she got tickled by him. I smiled and watched them both until she started to sign something can Juggie play with me? I shrugged my shoulders and signed back I will ask. She nodded her head and then I looked up at Jughead, 'she's asking if you can play with her?' I said, he smiled and nodded his head which resulted in her smiling and clapping.