eight

•TWO MONTHS LATER•

(April)
We all settled into a routine, things these past couple of months had been good. We spent every Sunday at Jughead's, we had pancakes and then depending on the weather we would either sit outside or inside. Me and Jug were both happy, we had told Ally about us as she was very happy. She loved Jughead, but we wanted it to stay between us for a little while longer.

He was extremely supportive of my choice and he was so patient. I was still nervous about the relationship but Jug reassured me every time. It was nice to feel wanted somewhere. I wasn't sure why we were still hiding it from everyone but I'm finally ready for us to be open about our relationship because I'm sure that I'm falling in love with him.

It was a Sunday on the first weekend in April, Ally's birthday wasn't far away and she was very excited. It was a nice day and while Ally went and picked flowers I was tucked into Jughead side on the blanket we had set up under the big tree. He rubbed circles into my hip and then I said 'I'm ready' he looked at me and said 'for what love?' I smiled and said 'for everyone to know' he sat up and I moved so I could face him. 'Betts? Are you sure?' I smiled and nodded my head, 'we've been together for two months. Ally knows and she is happy, that's all I care about. So I'm ready, I want everyone to know that your mine' my hands raised and I lent forward and placed my lips on his. Knowing Ally was near by I didn't further the kiss but when I pulled away I moved closer to him and I sat between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered 'are you sure? I don't want you to feel like everyone needs to know' I smiled and looked up at him 'mine, all mine' I whispered. A smile appeared on both of our faces and then our attention turned back to Ally who was running back to the picnic blanket carrying a handful of flowers. 'Mummy, I pick flowers for you' she said while sitting in front of us. I sat up slightly and took them from her hands, 'thank you baby, there beautiful' I said while smelling them. She smiled widely and then ran off again and headed back to the flowers. I placed them next to me and sat back against Jughead. 'I'm happy' I say quietly, he squeezed my waist slightly making me laugh 'me too, that's all thanks to you and Ally' I smiled and relaxed into his embrace.

It reached 4:30 in the afternoon and I needed to get Ally home, I packed up her stuff while Jughead chased her round the garden. She was laughing even when he scooped her up his arms and carried her towards me. 'Ready to go Ally?' I said while stroking her head. ' 'uggie come?' She said sadly knowing we would leave him. I shook my head and said 'we'll see Juggie next Sunday' she frowned and said ' too long away, 'uggie sleepover?' My eyes widened slightly and I said 'Ally, Juggie has things to do. We'll see him in a week' she frowned and then hugged Jughead tightly 'bye 'uggie' she said quietly. He put her on the floor and she slowly started to walk around while I pecked his lips, 'I'll see you on Tuesday' I said while hugging him. He nodded and then I said 'I'm sorry, she just wants to see you more' he smiled and said 'it's fine, it's different because you have Ally and that's fine with me' I smiled and said shyly 'if I did ask though, for you to have a sleepover with me? Would you say yes?' He smirked and pulled me closer. 'I would most definitely say yes' he said while kissing my head. I sighed and said 'you busy then?' He pulled back and raised his eyebrows, 'are you sure? Your not just saying this because Ally wants me to stay?' I shook my head and said 'stay with me?' He nodded his head and placed his lips on mine, I laughed slightly against his lips before pulling away. 'Ally...' I said while holding on closer to Jughead, she looked up at me and I said 'would you like to help Jughead find some clothes, he's going to stay at our house tonight' her face lit up and she rammed into his legs. ' 'uggie sleepover' she said as he picked her up. I watched as they walk back into his house. I sat on the porch steps and waited, thinking about the last few months.