twenty-four

When I got home after my shift I walked in to find Ally and FP on the sofa. When I closed the door she looked up at me and smiled 'mummy!' She said happily while running up to me, I smiled down at her and she hugged my leg. 'Hi baby' I said while kissing the top of her head. I looked up at FP and said 'was everything okay? How was she?' He smiled and said 'she was a delight, as per usual' I smiled and said 'Ally can you say thank you' she nodded and ran over to FP 'thank you FP' she said while hugging him. He hugged her back and kissed her head, 'I'll see you tomorrow' I walked forward and kissed his cheek 'thank you' I said while picking up ally who was pulling on the bottom of my top. He smiled and nodded his head before turning and walking out of the house.

Ally soon had run off to her room where she stayed and played for the next hour until I called her down for dinner. She was in her seat eating her pasta while I cooked myself some dinner. After talking to Jughead at the bar he had said that he wouldn't need dinner as he was working late, he also said not to wait up but I would anyway.

Ally's dinner was now finished and I was just giving her a bath when she signed mumma, who's FP? I looked at her and said back he's juggies daddy she gave me a confused look, so he's daddy's daddy?She said, I looked at her and smiled yeah, that's right she nodded and said so would FP be my grandad I looked at her and smiled, do you want him to be? I signed slowly while trying not to cry, she smiles and nods. I kiss her head while holding back tears as she continues playing and splashing within the bath.

It was now time for Ally's to go to bed, I had brushed through her hair and was now getting her into her pyjamas. I put her hearing aids back in so she could listen to a story. Once the story had finished, I went to remove her hearing aids when she said 'daddy not home? He not said goodnight to me?' I smiled and said 'I know sweetie, daddy's working late tonight but when you wake up in the morning he will be here' she frowned slightly and said 'okay mummy' I kissed her head and said 'I love you Ally' she smiled while trying to hide a yawn, 'I love you too mummy, night night' i ran my hand through her hair and gently removed her hearing aids again. Goodnight I signed

Once I had made sure ally was soundly asleep, I headed downstairs to eat my own dinner. I switched on the TV and tried to drown out the silence that filled the house now that ally was asleep and Jughead was at work. After a while, I started to tidy up and clean the kitchen.

It was around 11:30pm when Jughead walked in, I made my way into the lounge and he said 'what are you doing awake?' I smiled and put my arms around his waist 'I missed you and I don't like sleeping when your not next to me' he smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. 'I missed you too' he whispered back while hugging me. 'I spoke to mum, she'll be here at 4:30 tomorrow' I said while letting him take his shoes off, he nodded and said 'okay, well Veronica will be back tomorrow morning so I'm heading into the bar. You coming?' I smiled and nodded, 'I need to work for a few hours but I'm off at 12, I'm doing a food shop tomorrow afternoon so if you need anything add it to the list on the fridge' he nodded and said 'ally asleep? while he embraced me in yet another hug, I laughed and said 'yes?' He smirked and whispered in my ear 'good because I want some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend. Don't get me wrong I love ally but I want some adult time' I smiled slyly and kissed his neck slowly 'and what are we going to be doing in said 'adult time'?' He smiled and said 'wouldn't you like to know' I laughed as his lips found mine in a heated kiss.

We quickly made our way upstairs to our bedroom and when we were both inside, I closed the door and stripped myself of my pyjama top. Jughead stared and a smirk appeared on his face, I made small steps and he met me in the middle crashing his lips to mine. I whimpered into his mouth as his hand gripped my backside and he hauled me flush against his body. I could feel the obvious arousal pool between my legs and an ache started to form. I slowly walked us backwards until my legs hit the bed and I fell backwards onto it, pulling Jughead on top of me. I rolled my hips into his and I could feel him harden, I smiled against his lips when my hands roamed the bottom of his t-shirt. My hands grazed the bare skin before hurriedly stripping him of his shirt and placing a kiss against his collarbone.