fifteen

When I woke the next morning it was early and I was alone in the bed, it took me a while to get my bearings and then I remembered I was in Jugheads room. In that moment all the memories of last night came flooding back and I couldn't help but smile.

Last night:
We reached his door, our lips still connected. We got inside and he dropped me to his bed, climbing on top of me but soon rolling so I was straddling him once again. His hands stayed permanently on my ass and every now and then he would squeeze making me moan into his mouth. I broke away and his lips latched onto my neck, I whimpered at his touch when he started to suck a bruise into my collarbone. My hand reached round to the buttons on the front of his shirt and I slowly undid them, one by one, until his entire chest and torso were exposed. I moved to slam his lips back onto mine making the kiss was heated and messy. As he sat up his hands gripped my waist and he moved us further up the bed. He removed his shirt in the process and my fingers moved over all of the grooves and dents, tracing his abs. His hands left my ass and moved down my thighs, he fingered the hem of my dress and then slowly went further. His hands were rested on the top of my thighs slightly grazing my laced underwear, that I had bought especially for tonight, and my hips started to rock against him.

I heard his groan when I started moving, his growth already pressing me, I giggled to myself but when his hips matched mine a moan left my mouth as he pressed into me. I broke away to catch a breath and I said quietly 'jug...' not being able to finish my sentence as his lips were placed on mine and kissing me hard once again. My dress had ridden up and I gripped the bottom of it and pulled it over my head. When I looked back at Jughead and he was smiling while taking all of me in, I blushed and then I heard him whisper 'you are so beautiful' I lent down and pecked his lips. He rolled us so he was braced and settled on top of me, I giggled when his hands roamed my body. I felt a warm feeling fill me when I felt his lips press to my shoulder. My hand were in his hair and his lips roamed my body, he kissed down my chest, going slowly over my breasts, which made me arch into his touch. He reached my lower stomach and kissed just above my waistline, making me slightly breathless. He soon pulled away and came up my body to find my lips again, I kissed him happily and my hands moved down his body to find his belt. I slowly undid his belt, pulling it from its loops and going back to find his button and zip. I made quick work of undoing them and pushing the top of his jeans away. He quickly kicked them off and then moved back to where he was positioned between my legs. I smiled as his lips hovered over mine and I said quietly 'please jug' he smiled and softly kissed my lips 'if you feel uncomfortable just tell me to stop' he said as he flipped us over so I was once again straddling his lap. I giggled and said 'I promise' I lent down and pressed my chest against his, his hands moved round to my back and he fiddled with the strap until I felt the support drop from around breasts. I removed my bra slowly and Jughead cupped me, I groaned into the touch and rocked my hips causing more friction between us. He sat up and buried his head in my neck, kissing and nipping me, his hands fell to my ass again and his fingers grazed the bottom of my panties. My breathing hitched and I continued to rock my hips on his growing erection. He pulled away from my chest and rolled our bodies so he was once again braced on top of me. I pushed at the waistband of his pants and said breathlessly against his lips 'stop teasing' he laughed and also helped to push them down. He was left there bare and all that was separating us was my panties.

He kissed my lips softly before trailing down my body, he took extra time when passing my breasts. He stopped briefly and looked up at my face. 'You'll tell me if you want to stop' he said seriously. I cupped his face and said 'yeah baby, I promise' I pecked his lips and then he started to test the waters as he fingered the hem of my panties. I sighed and said seriously 'stop, please just take them off' he laughed slightly and then I felt as his fingers started to curl and pull against the sides. When they reached my ankles I kicked them off and pulled him back up to my lips, I positioned myself so I could feel him directly pushing against my heat. I groaned and I desired more connection and friction so I started to move. I earned a strangled moan from Jughead and he held my hips still. 'We have time baby' he said while kissing my lips and I sighed and said back 'I've wanted this for weeks, please juggie I need to feel you' he groaned and then his hand dipped lower brushing my lower stomach until I felt him cup my ass. I moaned against his mouth and his hand moved round until I felt him gently touch me. His fingers moved softly and I gasped and smiled, I ran my hands threw his hair and pulled gently when his finger entered me slowly and gently. I was wet and tight and when Jughead realised he groaned, making me buck into his hand. He worked me slowly until I couldn't take it anymore and I said 'faster baby, please' his pace quickened and I could feel a build up in my stomach and I started to wriggle under his touch. A burning feeling about to rip through me, I moaned into Jugheads mouth. I started to tighten and I was gasping for a breathe as an orgasm ripped through me.