fifty-five

When I woke up the next morning, I was completely unaware of the time, I hugged the sheet close to my chest and rolled over to be faced with Jughead. The sheet was low on his waist and I smiled, with a slight tease in my eyes I lowered the sheet so it was showing off my body. I laid on my front and made sure to rest it dangerously close to showing my bare ass, I turned my head so I was facing him and with my eyes closed, edged towards him in the hope he would wake up. I felt the bed move a few seconds later and he sat up on his elbows and then I felt his finger trail down my spine. I smirked until I felt his lips on my shoulders, my eyes opened and I hugged the pillow that was beneath my head, 'morning' I said quietly. He pulled away, lying back on his pillow and said 'mhmm morning' he moved forward to find my lips and when he pulled away he said 'how you feeling?' I smiled and said 'well rested, no kids jumping on us in the morning, you all to myself. What could go wrong?' He smiled and said 'well wife, what do you say to a shower?' I smiled and said 'hmm, sounds delightful but first...' I flipped over exposing my bare chest to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head to mine. He smirked and said 'I like your thinking coop' but I shook my head 'uh uh, I'm a Jones now and don't you ever forget it' he smiled and kissed me soundly before rolling us both and helping my leg over to straddle him.

A couple of hours later it reached 10am, I had packed my stuff up and I was just about to pick up my bag when Jugheads arms came round my waist, his hands moved to my stomach and he said 'how you feeling? How's the bug?' I smiled and said 'we're good, I won't be saying that later when I'm emptying my stomach contents into the toilet but right now I feel fine' he smiled and then kissed my neck. I smiled and said 'I kind of told Veronica last night so your sister will want words' his forehead dropped to my shoulder and he said 'of course she will, are we telling your mum today?' I smiled and nodded 'she's suppose to leave for a few weeks to stay with Polly so I think it's best. We'll tell your parents as well' he nodded and said 'now I don't want to be the one who kills the mood, but have you thought anymore about talking to your sister?' I rolled my eyes and I said 'I just don't want to, Ive finally got to a stage in my life where I have stability. We have money, a house, 2 children and we're welcoming our third as well as a dog. I don't want to add something that could possibly ruin everything, I may change my mind later down the line but right now all I want to think about it the fact that we just got married and our new little bug. You and our children are all that matter to me' he smiled and said 'okay gorgeous, now let's go home' I smiled and nodded kissing him one last time before letting him pick up my bag to carry down to the car.

When we reached the house, I unlocked the door and dropped my bag by the bottom of the stairs. Jughead followed and we headed into the kitchen and saw my mum planting some flowers with Ally and Hunter. I smiled widely and then opened the back door, Ally's head rose and she said 'mummy, daddy. You're home' I smiled and watched as she took off her gloves and ran over to us. I crouched and kissed her head 'you okay? Were you a good girl for nana?' She smiled and said 'yeah, we planted some flowers and Hunter accidentally hit his head on the drawer. But nana kissed it better and he had lots and lots of cuddles but he wanted daddy' I smiled and said 'I can't wait to see, can you show me your flowers?' She nodded and took me by the hand while leading me over to the flower patch in the corner.

'Hey mum' I said while giving her a small hug, she smiled widely and said 'hey you guys' I smiled back and then hunter said 'mummy home' I picked him up and rested him on my hip. I could see the red mark that was on his head and I gently kissed it, he smiled and then Jughead walked next to me. When hunter saw him he said 'daddy, daddy, cuddle' I smiled widely and held him to Jughead. He smiled widely and took Hunter from my arms, he cuddled down into Jugheads chest and then I said to my mum 'was his head okay?' She smiled and said 'yeah, it happened this morning just after breakfast. I was putting away some of the dishes and he really seems to get under your feet when your least expecting it' I let out a laugh and agreed 'don't we know it.'