nine

Waking up the next morning was different, my alarm went off, as normal, but when I turned around Jughead's arms wrapped around me. I smiled widely while settling into him, I rubbed my hand up and down his back and I said quietly 'good morning' he let out a quiet grunt and I laughed to myself. I wiggled my way out of his arms and he frowned 'come back to bed' he says quietly. He reached for my hips but I moved away from him with a laugh, 'Ally has school today, I need to get her ready' he smiled but let me get up.

When I walked over to Allys bed, I knelt down next to and kissed her face before gently shaking her. When her eyes flickered open she smiled widely and reached her hands up. I scooped her up in my arms and hugged her tightly. I went and sat on my side of the bed with Ally in my arms and when she saw Jughead sleeping her grin grew. I put her down and I signed be gentle she nodded her head and then jumped into Jughead's arms.

He was still partially awake so his arms wrapped around Ally and he gave her a tight hug. She smiled widely and then I signed Ally, I need to put your hearing aids in she frowned slightly and shook her head. I gave her a confused look and she cuddled further into Jughead.

Jug moved to sit up taking Ally with him, she sat on his lap and faced me, what's wrong Ally? She frowned and I could see the redness around her ears so she signed back and confirmed it ears hurting mummy. I moved to sit in bed with both of them and I said okay baby, no school today. But mummy needs to work she frowned again and signed back come with you and Juggie? I looked to Jughead and he said 'if she wants to come I don't mind watching her, Veronica will be there as well and she has been complaining because she hasn't seen Ally all week. It's up to you betts' I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder 'she can come, you promise she won't be in the way?' I said quietly. His lips pressed to the side of my head and he said 'never' he hugged ally and hot her attention before signing stay with me today Ally, while mummy works she smiled widely and nodded her head, Veronica? Jughead looked to me as he didn't understand Allys sign, I smiled and said 'she's asking for Veronica. Instead of spelling out the names Ally makes a sign that represents them, it's easier that way' he smiled back and then signed she'll be there too. Allys smile was wide as she laid back down against Jughead's chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair and laid back down next to them. Ally was drifting off to sleep again so I let her sleep some more as my shift didn't start for a few hours. 'If you need to get to work, we can meet you there?' I said quietly, he shook his head and said 'there's nothing important that needs my immediate attention' I smirked and then rested my head on his shoulder.

It got to 10am and Ally woke up again, i could tell she wasn't feeling well as she wasn't her usual energetic self. She was cuddled into my side as Jughead had got up to get breakfast ready. We both got up and I quickly got myself dressed, putting on my black vest with my blue mom jeans. I then went over to Ally's area with her and got her dressed, I also packed her bag to come with us to the bar.

Ally ran around into the kitchen and when I joined them Jughead had already put Ally into her seat. He had made scrambled egg for breakfast which Ally was very excited about. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso, he smiled and I kissed his exposed shoulder blade. He turned with the pan in his hands and kissed my forehead before plating our breakfast.

After we had finished I went and got Ally's things ready, we came out to Jughead tidying up the kitchen. Ally ran away and into the kitchen, I watched as Jughead walked around the kitchen with her clinging onto him. He was laughing and she was smiling widely, I lent against the door frame and lost myself in the thought of how much I love the domestic feeling everything was giving me.

Once we all got ready I grabbed my bag and headed out into the lounge. When I reached Ally on the sofa I said to Jughead 'you ready Jug?' He came out from the kitchen and said 'I will be when I find my beanie. Have you seen it?' I smiled and said 'have you asked Al?' He shook his head and smiled. I turned to Ally and signed where's Juggies hat? She smiled and signed back hiding I held back my laughter before saying to Jug 'apparently it's hiding' he sighed and dropped his head while laughing slightly. He moved to where Ally was and she just smirked at him. Hat? He signed, she smiled wider and said my hat Jughead reached for her and picked her up, she was smiling happily when he signed I'll give it back later, I promise she smiled and nodded her head. Once Jughead had put her back on the floor she ran into the bedroom and a minute later came back out with it in her hand. She handed it to him and he kissed the top of her head while signing thank you. He put his hat on and then turned to me and said 'now I'm ready to leave' I laughed and nodded my head.