eighteen

I was sitting on the floor in ally's new room waiting for Jughead to get home. I had put away all of her clothes in the wardrobe and chest of drawers that were there. I had made her bed with her favourite duvet set and FP had kindly helped to rebuild her toy box. I was going through the last few boxes, putting all her cuddly toys either on the shelves or in her comfy corner. I was sitting with the last box which was photos and more precious things when I heard the front door close. 'Betts?' I heard Jughead shout. I smiled and shouted back 'I'm upstairs' I heard as he took off his shoes and he came up to find me. I was putting her photographs on top of the chest of drawers when he appeared at the door. 'You've been busy?' He said quietly, I smiled and said 'I just want it to be perfect, I don't really want to move ally in slowly. She can't wait to move in here and if I slowly pack her things up over the next 2 weeks we won't be able to find anything she wants. You don't mind do you?' I said quietly, jug moved so his hands sat low on my hips 'I don't care at all, this is your house now too. The reason I had to be at the bar today was because I had a meeting with the solicitor on the house. Your name is now officially on the lease, so it's not just my house anymore. It's ours' I smiled widely and said 'really?! There's no turning back now, your stuck with the both of us' he laughed and said while inching his face closer 'i wouldn't have it any other way.' I placed my lips on his firmly earning a moan from his mouth when I pulled gently on the back of his head. His hands drifted lower and he rested them on my ass while pulling me closer to his body, my breathing hitched and then I broke away from his lips. 'Nope, not here. It's ally's room' he laughed and then rested his forehead against mine. 'Our room then?' I smirked and said 'horny much?' He smirked and said 'not my fault your drop dead gorgeous' I giggled and said 'did you get dinner?' He smiled and nodded his head. I pulled away from him and said 'food and then I'll give you a treat' I winked as I walked from ally's room. I heard Jugheads groans in satisfaction as I swayed my hips a little more while walking away.

The food was eaten quickly and I went to tidy up our rubbish when Jugheads arms wrapped around my waist, his lips pressing into the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to hold back a moan. 'Jug...' I said breathlessly as his hands slowly raised to cup me. I dropped the rubbish that was in my hand and faced him, I quickly found his lips in a harsh kiss and I said 'upstairs' he nodded his head and I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He happily carried me upstairs and when we reached our room he dropped me on the bed and quickly crawled on top and found my lips once again.

It was a speedy race to strip each other of our clothing, soon nothing was left and he was lining up with my entrance. He broke away from my lips and looked at me, making sure I wanted him. I nodded eagerly and he pushed up, I whimpered at the feel of him, stretching and filling me. I kissed his lips and he slowly moved letting me get comfortable with him. After a few slow and gentle thrusts it was pleasure instead of pain and my hips met his with every thrust. His lips left mine and I said 'faster jug' he smirked and he kissed my lips while his pace quickened making me groan into his mouth.

We both soon rushed to the edge, and moans were leaving Jugheads mouth as I felt myself starting to spiral. The ache that had built over the last few weeks finally being relieved as my orgasm hit me, as I clenched I pulled Jughead further into me and I felt him fill me. He leaned down to kiss me as we both slowly rode out our highs pulling anything and everything we could from one another.

He soon edged off of me and pulled me into the side of his body. I traced his abs and he said 'I'm very thankful ally now has her own room' I laughed and said 'yeah? Why's that?' He edged his lips closer to mine and said 'because then I don't have to wait over 2 weeks to show you any kind of affection' I laughed and kissed his lips gently. I quickly got up and grabbed Jugheads t-shirt and my panties from the floor. I headed to the bathroom and when I got back, Jughead had put on a film for us to watch. I got back into bed and cuddled up into his side and I felt his lips press into my head. 'I can't wait to move in with you' I said quietly against his chest. He laughed and said 'I can't wait either, 2 weeks and counting' I kissed his bare chest before resting down again. My eyes soon drifted shut and I was asleep.