seven

I woke up the next morning to my alarm, Ally was still asleep next to me. I quickly turned the alarm off and then started running my fingers through her hair. After a minute she started to stir from her sleep, she looked down at her hands and saw Jughead's beanie and bought it up to her chest. Her eyes met mine and I signed morning baby, time to get ready she smiled and nodded her head while crawling from the bed and heading towards the bathroom. I sat up and watched as she went and as I went to get up I heard my phone vibrate from next to me. When I saw who it was I smiled widely:

Jug: morning x
Me: hi :) x
Jug: how are you guys this morning? x
Me: we're good, Ally slept through and when waking up this morning hugged your beanie closely :)) x
Jug: told you she likes my beanie ;) x
Me: whatever...
Jug: I'll see you at the bar at 10? x
Me: of course, see you then x
Jug: tell Ally I say hi x
Me: of course :) x

I put my phone down and Ally walked back in, she quickly signed talk? I smiled and reached for her hearing aids and when they were securely in place I said 'Juggie says hi' she smiled widely and then said 'where 'uggie?' I smile and say 'he's at home, we will see him Sunday for pancakes' she frowned but nodded her head and then I proceeded to grab her clothes to get her ready for school.

Once we were ready and Ally had eaten breakfast we still had a while so I decided that we would walk today and it just so happens that we need to pass Jughead's. I grab his beanie and then Ally before heading out the door.

Ally was rested on my hip and pointing at all the trees as we passed them on the way to school. We came to Jughead's road and when we reached his house Ally squirmed in my arms. I laughed and said 'wait a minute Ally' she frowned slightly but I quickly got my phone and texted him:

Me: you busy? :) x
Jug: no, just sitting on the porch. Why? x

I looked at Ally and nodded my head giving her permission to run his drive way. I laughed as she went and then texted him with a warning:

Me: you might have a little visitor :) x

He didn't reply but when I started to walk his driveway he saw the message and then picked up Ally who was now coming up the steps. I smiled and watched as he met me half way, 'well this sure is a surprise' he said to me and Ally. Ally laughed and then I said 'we were passing and anyway, thought I should return this...' I pulled his beanie from my bag and gave it to Ally who tried to place it back on his head. He smiled and then said 'so what you both doing here then?' Ally then replied with 'i sad I see you Sunday' he smiled and then I said 'didn't want to waste this lovely day so thought we would walk, just so happens that we pass here on the way to school' he laughed and said 'well then, would you like some more company for your morning walk?' Ally's eyes lit up and she said 'yeah, Juggie come to' I looked from Ally to Jughead and I said 'you don't have to, I only came because she wanted to see you and so I could return your beanie...' he smiled and reached for my hand, 'I want to, can I come?' He said as reassurance he wasn't being pressured. I nodded my head and Ally smiled widely, 'let me lock my door then we can go' I nodded my head and he put Ally on the floor while he quickly went and locked his house up.

When he joined us again he scooped Ally up in his arm and with his spare hand he found mine, intertwining our fingers. We then began the walk to Ally's school, she was still pointing all the trees out while I was in my own world.

I felt Jughead squeeze my hand which bought be out of my daze. 'What you thinking about betts?' He said quietly, I shrugged my shoulders and said 'nothing important' he gave me a confused look and then bought my hand up to his mouth and he kissed it gently. I smiled at him while leaning into his side.