1

Jimin looked around his dull room all in different shades of grey. He yawned and stretched out his arms in front of him. Walking over to his dresser he looked at all his shirts unsure of which one to wear. The pile of grey cloth that sat in the drawer held no meaning to him. Sticking his hand in the pile and feeling around until he found a soft fabric brush against his skin. Plucking the sweater out from the bottom of the drawer he popped it over his head. 

"I see you're awake. You know most college students spend their time sleeping in on a Saturday." Jimin's mom said from the doorway. 

Jimin turned and smiled at his mom. "I wish I could see in color..." He said sadly. 

"Don't worry, you'll love the world once you find them." Mrs. Park smiled. "It's so colorful. Now hurry up, breakfast is ready. You'll be late to dance class!" She said ruffling her son's hair before turning to leave. 

"MOM! Wait! What color shirt am I wearing right now?" Jimin called causing the woman to stop and glance over her shoulder. 

"Red." She smiled. "It's very pretty. And vibrant. Like a tomato." 

Jimin looked down at the shirt. He'd try to remember this shade was red but he knew he'd just forget it later anyway. Everything looked so similar he most likely couldn't tell the difference. 

Shuffling out to the kitchen a plate of waffles sat at the counter. Licking his lips Jimin took one off the top and ate it like a biscuit. "Mmmm, dewishus." He mumbled with his mouth stuffed. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full! Eat it with a plate! And a fork!" Mrs. Park said thwacking Jimin with a kitchen towel making him giggle and snatch another waffle. 

"What's going on here?" Jimin's dad asked walking out while adjusting his tie. "Ooooh! Waffles!" He said taking one off the top of the pile and eating it.

Mrs. Park starred at them, stunned. "You are a terrible influence on your son." She muttered shaking her head in disapproval. 

"Let your son and husband eat their waffles in peace!" Mr. Park huffed before turning to his son. "I'm off to work soon. Need a ride somewhere?" 

Jimin nodded. "Dance classes. Remember?" 

"Ah yes. Come on then, grab your things and meet me out in the car. Okay?" Mr. Park said patting Jimin's head before heading out of the house. 

Jimin wore a happy smile as his eyes puffed up. Grabbing a water bottle from the cabinet and filling it up with water from the fridge. Kissing his mom on the cheek and saying goodbye Jimim skipped out of the house seeing his dad standing on the porch waiting for him.

"What car are we taking?" Jimin asked. 

"Uhhh, the blue one." Mr. Park said fiddling with the keys in his hand. Jimin sighed and stared at his dad waiting for him to realize what he said. When Mr. Park turned around to see his son's angry face he corrected himself. "The one on the left." 

Because of course, his parents had to have the same model of car. Just had to, didn't they?

Jimin nodded and walked over to the passenger's side of the car. Waiting for the car to unlock then climbing in as his dad started the car. Tuning the radio until he found something he liked. Jimin hummed along to ChungHa's newest song. 

"Are you excited about dancing again?" Mr. Park drummed his fingers on the wheel. 

Jimin nodded. "I can't wait. I'm going to show everyone up with my amazing skills!" Jimin gloated only half kidding. 

"That's the spirit." Mr. Park patted his son's head again before watching Jimin disappear into the building.

The building was small and cute. A nice reception desk sat front and center with a few people answering calls and filing papers. A few sofas and chairs placed around the room giving it a very warm feeling. Fluffy pillows sat on the chairs welcoming people to sit. Bright lights in the ceiling made the place glow. 

"Can I help you, sir?" One of the receptionists asked when she noticed Jimin standing, looking around in awe. 

Jimin focused his attention on her and walked up to the desk. "Hi... I'm here for the ten-thirty class." 

The receptionist smiled and handed him a clipboard. "You can sign in here. The class is down this hallway, third room on the left." She said pointing at one of the hallways that branched off from the entryway. 

Jimin scribbled down his name and thanked her before shuffling down the hallway. Windows peeking into different classrooms that were going on allowed Jimin to watch groups of talented dancers work on their choreography. Excitement bubbling inside him thinking of himself working with a dance team. 

Finding the class he was supposed to be in Jimin entered seeing everyone stretching and warming-up. Deciding to do the same Jimin found a spot to himself, doing his basic stretching routine. 

Glancing around Jimin wondered if the teacher was already present or if they had yet to arrive. None of the other people looked like a dance teacher. Then again he could be wrong. But he wasn't because the class stood up and formed a few rows of people when another male entered the room with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder. 

Jimin made sure to stand near the front of the group to he could have a chance at showing off his skills. The teachers back was facing the class and-

HOLY SHIT. DAMN HE WAS ATTRACTIVE.

Jimin thought as the teacher turned around a bright smile on his face. "Hello, class! My name is Jung Hoseok." He chimed. Their eyes happened to meet and Jimin glanced around as the world filled with color before his eyes. 

His mom was right, the world was colorful, vibrant, and full of beauty. Everything became much more detailed in Jimin's eyes. Everything from the dark brown saturated wood flooring to the bright white ceiling lights. The different hues of blue that made up his ripped jeans. Oh, and you can't forget Hoseok's beautiful brown hair, his black and tan highlights peeking through. His eyes as well. A deep chocolate brown that shinned like a pool of honey under the light. 

"What's your name?" Hoseok asked now standing in front of Jimin. Wearing an even brighter smile than before. 

"Jimin. Park Jimin..." He responded throat suddenly becoming dry as he simply couldn't believe he met his soulmate. And now that Jimin thought of it, it would make perfect sense that his soulmate was also passionate about dance. 

The rest of the class cheered when they understood what had just happened and Jimin couldn't stop smiling the whole class, neither could Hoseok. After the class, they exchanged information and shared a quick parting kiss for the day. Agreeing to meet up the next day. 

~

So how y'all feel? :)