13

"You... Moved to Seoul?" Hoseok felt his heart thumping loudly in his chest. "Was that because of us?"

"No! Well... It wasn't... I moved for, a lot of reasons... It just needed to happen." Yoongi muttered. 

Hoseok sighed and panicked at the sight of Jimin jogging up to him. "Um... I need to go but if I call you back, from my number, will you answer?" There was a long pause at the other end. "Um... Are you still there?" 

"Yes! I uh... I'll answer." Yoongi said.

"Great! Got to go now! Bye!" Hoseok told ending the call before opening his own phone to pretend to be doing something else. 

Jimin smiled at him. "Hey who were you talking to?" He asked patting Hoseok's shoulder.

"Um, my... s- sister... Jiwoo." Hoseok chirped awkwardly handing Jimin's phone back to him.

Jimin raised a brow at the older's strange behavior and opened his phone to have Yoongi's contact displayed on the screen. Jimin froze as he looked at his call logs, sure enough, a call to Yoongi was made and ended mere moments ago. "You weren't talking to your sister!" The younger yelled. "You were talking to Yoongi!"

"I-"

"And don't bother lying again I have the call log right here!" Jimin showed Hoseok his phone with an angry glare.

Hoseok sighed. "Look Jimin, I can't just ignore what happened! I needed to talk to him!" Hoseok defended himself. 

"But I already told you it's some kind of misunderstanding!" Jimin told.

Hoseok crossed his arms. "If that's what you want to believe then okay I won't stop you. But I believe that we are somehow connected to him. There's this feeling in my chest and I can't ignore it!" Hoseok explained with a sigh.

"What about us? We are in a relationship." Jimin bit his lip.

Hoseok hugged the younger. "That won't change. I want to be in a relationship with you forever... But I need to know more about what happened and why it did before I can let it rest." There was that same hurting feeling in his chest, he hated fighting with people, he hated fighting with Jimin even more. But it hurt if he ignored Yoongi as well. Everything hurt and he wanted it to end.

Hoseok needed answers, answers to why he felt the way he did. Why he met Yoongi. What Yoongi was supposed to be to him. What Yoongi was supposed to be to Jimin. What would happen next. Maybe then he'd be able to sleep with his mind at ease. 

Sadly no matter how much he would try Jimin couldn't answer these questions. Even if Hoseok wanted him to, the fact was that he simply couldn't. 

Was there even a definitive answer? Or was it a complicated maze of answers that only lead to more questions?

"Hoseokie..." Jimin murmured pulling away from Hoseok's grasp. "Let's go home and talk about this, not here, not now..." He pleaded. "I don't want to talk about it..."

Hoseok sighed running his hand through his hair. "But I do Jimin! I want to talk about it. There won't be an answer to whatever is happening if we just continue to postpone it! We need to figure out what happened so we can all go back to being happy!" 

"I just..." Jimin bit his lip at a loss for words. "I don't want to talk about it. I want things the way they were!"

"I don't know if that's even possible..." Hoseok admitted, both their faces dropping. 

"I don't want all these complicated things going on! I just wanted things to be cute and simple! We would go and dance together and go on cute dates and fall asleep together at night. It was simple and we didn't fight!" Jimin sniffled silently, the sight breaking Hoseok's heart as if it wasn't already broken.

Hoseok reached out to grab Jimin's hand, rubbing his thumb over the backside. "I don't want to fight. And I don't want to leave you are ever stop loving you Jimin. I wish things were simple too but unfortunately, it's not." Hoseok said letting Jimin's hand drop back to the younger's side.

"So... Um... What did you talk to Yoongi about?" Jimin swallowed hard finally asking some questions of his own. 

"I explained who I was and why I wanted to talk to him. About the possibilities of what could have happened... He moved... To Seoul." Hoseok told rubbing his arms. 

Jimin hummed looking at the grass below him, staring at his shoes. "Oh... So he moved from Daegu to Seoul... Did he say why?" 

Hoseok shrugged. "Vaguely, he said it needed to happen and that was about it..." Hoseok told thinking for a moment as Jimin didn't respond.

"Oh." Was all the younger managed to say after the long pause, still leaving Hoseok in his thoughts. 

"Jimin..." Hoseok muttered hesitantly. 

"Yeah, Hyung?" Jimin hummed back.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm going to Seoul, I'll see you in a few days."

"Okay... WAIT HOSEOK WHAT?" Jimin's head snapped up as he saw Hoseok quickly dashing away. "HOSEOK! ARE YOU SERIOUS? RIGHT NOW?"

"YES RIGHT NOW!" Hoseok called stopping momentarily to yell back at the younger. "I LOVE YOU BUT I NEED TO DO THIS."

"HOSEOK!" Jimin called again only to get no reply. 

Hoseok kept running off right to the train station. He only had his wallet and phone, but that was all he really needed. He didn't know what made him decide to spontaneously go off to Seoul but to be fair Yoongi originally spontaneously went to Busan. Maybe that was something they had in common. 

Maybe he should've at least stopped back at his condo for travel necessities but at the moment all he wanted to do was get on the next train to Seoul. He paid the clerk and got a ticket before sprinting off to the platform. 

Hoseok quickly called Jiwoo to ask her to care for Mickey while he was gone and that it was an emergency. 

The next person he called was Yoongi, the other picking up this time.

"Uh, Hoseok?"

"Yoongi I'm coming to meet you in Seoul."

~

I just realized it's chapter 13 already and something is happening in like 6 chapters. 

Future readers will know hehe...

Also, I may have thought of ANOTHER soulmate AU... Cause 3 wasn't enough for my brain apparently...

One-Shot Book I haven't updated in a month: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-

Drafts: *crying*

Me already mapping out chapters and designing the cover: I cannot hear- 

Also, I realized you guys hear a lot about my girlfriend so it made me wonder, what is your type? If you have one. Like an ideal type?