21

When you go to a family thing and expect to be home by three but now it's 7PM...

~

Yoongi and Jimin walked side by side, not speaking. Sent out on a spontaneous date by Hoseok.  

"So... You slept with Hoseok..." Jimin hummed. 

"Can you let that go?" Yoongi muttered, still warry and unsure how Jimin felt. Also unsure if he regretted it or not. While he felt shitty for forgetting about Jimin and stealing his soulmate away for the day... Hoseok was also his soulmate... 

"Why should I?" Jimin asked, turning his head over to Yoongi. Yoongi stayed silent. Jimin was right, why should he let it go... Jimin looked over to Yoongi and sighed. "Do you regret it?" 

Yoongi blinked a few times. "I..." He wasn't sure what to say. He didn't exactly regret it, but he wasn't too sure about not regretting it either. Did Jimin want him to regret it? 

"If you do you shouldn't," Jimin mumbled. This stopped Yoongi in his tracks, he wasn't expecting Jimin to say that at all. "You shouldn't regret something like that... Loving your soulmate... And I shouldn't have said what I did earlier..."

"Why did you say it?" Yoongi asked, after a short pause he elaborated. "I mean, were you scared of something? Was there a reason behind it?"

Jimin thought for a moment, before nodding. "I was scared... I was scared how well you and Hoseok got along... I thought Hoseok would leave me for you... And I'd be alone..."

Yoongi nodded, understanding the feeling. "I can understand that. When I found out you and Hoseok were already soulmates I fully expected both of you to ignore me until I die alone." 

Jimin let out a small chuckle. "So I guess it just hurt. To know that Hoseok moved on so quickly... Well... I guess moved on isn't the right term." He muttered scratching the back of his neck. 

"Hoseok isn't all to blame... I could've said no... Or stopped sooner than we did. Hoseok actually planned to leave, but I stopped him... and kissed him." Yoongi admitted. "You can fill in the rest..."

"Kissing Hoseok is pretty great right?" Jimin commented with another small chuckle. 

Yoongi nodded. "It is. He's so happy and positive. Like the sun."

"I'm not sure if he is like the sun. The color yellow reminds me of you." Jimin told. 

"Maybe I am the sun then. I've only squinted angrily at the sun." Yoongi joked.

Jimin looked away in embarrassment. "I'm sorry..."

Yoongi chuckled giving Jimin a small pat on the head. "It's okay."

"You know... Maybe you are like the sun. The sun burns you and you squint at it angrily. I only even notice how beautiful it is when it's leaving..." Jimin smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. "Hoseok does have more of a sunny happy vibe to him though. You have that moon vibe, ominous night type thing."

"He does. Yet, maybe Hoseok is more like the moon. It's always there, day or night. It provides light during the dark, something calming and peaceful about it." Yoongi explained with a small smile.

"What about me? Am I the Earth? Full of shitty people and slowly dying?" Jimin chuckled as he reflected on his actions. Now that he was talking to Yoongi, he was great, he wished he hadn't been so cold to him. 

Yoongi only shook his head. "You are like a star. A burning firey ball of gas that might explode at any moment." 

"HEY!" Jimin gave a smack to Yoongi's arm. 

"I'm kidding. The reason you are like a star is that you glow. You have something beautiful about you that words can't express. If people take the time to look for you, you'll be there. People take time to study you and know more about you, and when they do... they find a beautiful expanse that makes up a universe." Yoongi told as he looked up at the bright blue sky.

Jimin looked at Yoongi quite speechless for a moment. Is that really what Yoongi thought of him? "You know..." Jimin started as Yoongi looked at him curiously. 

"Mhm?"

"The sun is a star too." He smiled at Yoongi, his eyes turning into crescents once again, the older flashing a gummy smile back at him. "I'm sorry about how I acted towards you before." 

"I understand why you did it though. I might have been an asshole to me too." Yoongi chuckled. 

Jimin tilted his head. "Now everything is still confusing. You just moved here to Seoul, you can't move to Busan right away. And the apartment you share with Taehyung is too small for four people. Hoseok and I can't stay in a hotel forever." 

"God, I didn't even think of that," Yoongi muttered running a hand through his hair. 

"I don't think Taehyung can cover expenses by himself if the three of us move in together... Then there is Jungkook! The kid has been blind over half his life! I don't know if he knows how to survive on his own! He says he can be pretty independent but he's like a brother to me!" Jimin rambled. "How could I sleep at night knowing he's alone with no one to watch over him?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe he would meet his soulmate. They'd take care of him. If he gained his sight back in Seoul, they have to be around here somewhere right?"

Jimin nodded. "Still, that's like ten million people... What are the chances he'll meet them soon?" He questioned.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. "Taehyung too, he could meet his soulmate, then he could have the apartment to himself... Which would leave you, Hoseok and I. But who knows when Taehyung will meet his soulmate..." Yoongi sighed, looking back up to see they had made it back to his apartment. "Well, I guess this wasn't really a date..."

"But it worked..." Jimin pointed out. "Even if it wasn't a typical coffee shop or restaurant date... We still got to spend time with each other, we made peace." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi nodded smiling back. "We did. All thanks to Hoseok..."

"A lot of our interactions have been thanks to Hoseok." Jimin chuckled.

"YO! ARE YOU GUYS CHILL WITH EACH OTHER NOW?" Hoseok called from the doorway.

"Speak of the devil..." Yoongi told with a small eye-roll. "YEAH! WE'RE GOOD!" 

"GREAT!" Hoseok ran over hugging both of them. "Now both my boyfriends get along!" He chirped.

The two others both smiled at the term, 'boyfriend'. 

~

Do you guys have a weird thing you are fascinated by? Ex: Astrology, Greek mythology.

If this chapter didn't make it clear enough I'm the astrology gay. That also researches pets I'd probably never own in my free time. Who's style changes about five times a day. 

And my girlfriend is the gay that loves greek mythology and drinks coffee and makes cute lattes, loves flowers, and attempting to bake with me. (Keyword... Attempting...)