34

"OH, MY GOOD YOONGI YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Taehyung cooed, Jungkook elbowed him in the side. "Ouch! What? I'm just saying, he usually wears all black clothing!"

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek. "M' cute too!"

"You are cute but you can't deny Yoongi looks different than he normally does! Like dude, who dressed you?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi opening his mouth to answer but getting cut off. "WAIT! LET ME GUESS! Uhhh... Ho... Ji... Jimin? No, HOSEOK! Or... Jimin?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "They both did."

"See! Totally knew that!" Taehyung did a small hair flip. 

The group met up for lunch and needless to say, were shocked by Yoongi's outfit. 

"He's my adorable little kitten." Hoseok cooed squishing Yoongi's cheeks. 

Yoongi's facial expression showed annoyance yet his ears tinted red. "Don't get used to this. This is a one-time occurrence!" 

"Hmm, I don't know. You look really cute Hyung!" Jimin chirped clinging to Yoongi's arm. 

"YA! Be quiet!" Yoongi told pulling the beanie down over his eyes. 

The group chuckled watching the trio interact. 

"So when do you think you are going to take the dogs over to the new house?" Taehyung asked. Holly and Mickey had stayed at the apartment until further notice, the trio worried about the lack of accommodations in their house so far. 

They all shrugged. "Most likely after we go back to Busan, Jimin and Hoseok need their things," Yoongi told with a small frown.

"You can always just buy new things." Jin pointed out.

Yoongi sighed. "Yeah but that costs money. I have an interview set up for a job soon but I don't think it'll be enough to support three people..."

Hoseok patted Yoongi's back. "You aren't alone though. My dance company has a sister location here in Seoul so I can just apply for transfer." He hummed.

"I feel bad because I don't work... I mean... I had a job at an ice cream shop as a teenager but I got fired because I ate one of the cakes..." Jimin muttered. "I wonder if I can get a job somewhere..."

Hoseok and Yoongi quickly told him off, insisting that they could take care of it later. Yet Jimin persisted. 

"You are a dancer right?" Namjoon hummed. "Why don't you teach with Hoseok?"

Jungkook beamed. "Yeah! A soulmate pair teaching a class would look so cute!"

Jimin shook his head. "I don't think I'm good enough to be a teacher like Hoseok." He sighed. "Also trio not pair..." He corrected.

"Nonsense! You are a great dancer Jiminie!" Hoseok showed his heart-shaped smile. 

Jimin shrugged. "But I'm not a good teacher... I can't teach people how to do things..."

Hoseok hugged Jimin, planting a kiss on his head. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

"When are you going back to Busan anyway... Wow... This feels like Deja Vu..." Jungkook hummed. "Taehyung and I might come with you."

The trio nodded. Hoseok being the first one to speak up. "I suppose we should go back soon... I just don't want to face that yet..." Jimin and Yoongi hummed in agreement. 

"But Kook you and Taehyung can go back without us. I know you haven't been back yet and I'm sure your parents want to know about your sight and everything." Jimin pointed out.