29 [M]

*cough cough* Hello... How are you today?

In my chapter mapping, it didn't look that bad-

But then I actually wrote the last chapter and it was SOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFT.

So I'm like... Well fuck... How am I going to write this after THAT?

But here we are...

Also, I watched videos of Hoseok picking up Jimin and carrying him off. LIKE YOOOOO MY JIHOPE HEAAAARTTTT🥺 Imma need that video downloaded to every device I own... For research purposes... Yep... That's totally the reason...

Like, IDK how people say Hoseok can't be a top. He looks effortlessly hot DOING FUCKING ANYTHING. And he's so happy but he just- BRUH I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN-

JUST SOMETHING IN MY SOUL WILL FIND ANYONE WITH TOP ENERGY AND SIMP FOR THEM

Wow, we got sidetracked pretty fast... Anyway- Just note... I'm the biggest bitch for top Hoseok, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

As always feels free to skip if you want.

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Bottom Jimin

(Y'know yms is next right (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。. )

-Blowjobs and handjobs

-Hair pulling

-Small amounts of degradation 

~

Hoseok flopped onto the bed, closing his eyes. They really had to find a place soon so they wouldn't have to stay in Namjoon and Jin's guest room. Also so they could have Yoongi with them. 

Yoongi had stolen Mickey, claiming that now Hoseok would have to come back in the morning for his dog. Even though Hoseok would have gone over anyway, regardless of if Yoongi had Mickey. Jimin was suspicious Yoongi just wanted two dogs to cuddle.

"Hoseokie~" Jimin hummed as he fiddled with his sweater paws. He was wearing an oversized sweater that dropped down to around his mid-thighs. Long sleeves that allowed him to have sweater paws.

"Hm?" Hoseok peeked one eye open. "You look cute in that sweater." He commented before closing his eyes again. 

"I'm not wearing anything underneath it..." 

That got Hoseok's attention. 

Hoseok opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. Placing his hands on Jimin's hips, feeling through the fabric of the sweater, and indeed. Jimin wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Are you trying to get us kicked out of two places?" He teased.

Jimin's face flushed with embarrassment. "No..."

"Hmm. Then you are going to have to be quiet, pretty baby." Hoseok hummed pulling Jimin close. "I heard Yoongi went pretty rough with you..." Hoseok commented kissing along the younger's neck. 

"Mhm..." Jimin murmured, biting his lip in order to not make much noise. 

"So that makes me think... You act very sweet and cute but do you have a little secret?" Hoseok slid his hands up Jimin's sweater to massage the small of his back.