32 [M]

Haha, Wattpad was being a bitch and wouldn't let me post this yesterday so that means yall will probably get a double update.

Smut 4/6 has arrived. 

AND IT'S THE BIG ONEEEE

The threesome is finally here, and you lucky hoes get 2 more.

So grab your holy water and ticket to hell here we go.

As always feel free to skip if you would like.

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Switch Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

-Sucking dick

-Handjobs

-Fingering

-Fucking (obviously)

-Spanking

-Hair pulling

~

In the end, the trio did go with house number seven. They had just been handed the keys to the house today.

"WE HAVE A HOUSE! WE HAVE A HOUSE! WE HAVE A HOUSE!" Jimin cheered, running around the empty house.

So far, they had a stack of paper plates and a bag of chips in the kitchen, a bunch of clothes in the closet. And two pieces of furniture. A couch and a bed.

The important part is the bed.

Jimin was ecstatic. "I've never had a king-sized bed! This seems so huge!" He smiled pretending to do snow angels in the middle of the bed.

"More money down the drain." Yoongi sighed. Hoseok gave him a small side glare. "What? Not saying it wasn't worth it. Just that it was more money..."

Hoseok hummed eyes skimming around the empty house. "We still might need to rely on Jin and the other's for food until Jimin, and I can bring in our things from Busan."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me that we have to go back to Busan..."

"It'll be fine. You can just stay in the car and help Jimin, and I pack if you want." Hoseok told rubbing Yoongi's back. "I'm going to go text Jin."

Yoongi nodded before taking a seat at the end of the bed, exhaling as he dreaded the trip back to Busan. Maybe he could let the two of them go alone to get their stuff. Yet, he also couldn't stand being away from them, so he would most likely do anyway.

Jimin hugged Yoongi from the back, seeing how the older was upset. "What's wrong? We just got a house! You should be happy!"

"Just thinking about the stuff that happened in Busan-"

"Well, don't think about that stuff," Jimin said, cutting Yoongi off with a frown. "Think about something else instead... Like me!"Jimin chirped as he sat on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist to keep him from falling off. "Hmm, I guess you're a pretty good distraction."

Jimin's lip twitched upwards into a small smirk. "Oh, I'm more than a distraction." He teased connecting their lips.