24

Yoongi and Jimin followed Hoseok attentively. "We're sorry..." Yoongi muttered.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to be so loud." Jimin defended. 

Hoseok looked over his shoulder with a serious glare, making both of them freeze. His gaze softened as he cracked a smile. "I can't stay mad at you." He sighed approaching them. "Besides Namjoon and Jin were nice enough to help us out so it's not a big deal." He cupped Yoongi's cheeks as he pulled him in for a kiss.

Jimin watched, intrigued by how just earlier that day Yoongi possessed so much dominance within him. Now that same male got weak in the knees from Hoseok kissing him. Jimin wiggled his way through as he tugged on Hoseok's shirt. "Me too!"

Hoseok chuckled as he quickly joined his lips with Jimin. His heart felt so full of love. If you would have asked him a mere two months ago if he thought he could possibly love two people romantically. He would've thought it wasn't possible. Yet here he was with the two most amazing people in the world and he couldn't ask for anything less. 

Yoongi smiled, that feeling of being the third wheel slowly disappearing. Yoongi smiled wider when he felt Hoseok grab his hand. Intertwining their fingers and rubbing his thumb over the back of Hoseok's hand. Jimin held Yoongi's other hand as the made their way down the street.

"So what exactly do you consider this?" Yoongi questioned.

"A date, silly!" Hoseok chirped. "I'll take you out for dinner. Both of you."   

Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand as he walked around the oldest to get to Hoseok. Back hugging him and burying his face into the crook of Hoseok's neck. "Thank you! I know I say this a lot but you're perfect!"

"Yes, you are." Yoongi agreed as he placed a small kiss on Hoseok's cheek. He backed away shortly after, smile dropping at the few confused stares a few people gave them. The other two didn't seem to notice yet it hurt. He knew other people would look at them weirdly yet it still hurt when they actually did. 

They probably thought they were cheaters, defiling the basic system of two people together. It took them forever to come to terms with the fact gay soulmate pairs are real. Yoongi felt off as they continued to walk to whatever restaurant Hoseok was taking them to. He decided to not voice his concerns as he didn't want to put a damper on their first official date. 

Yet he still couldn't shake off the glances from people as they walked down the street. He loved Hoseok and Jimin. That should be all that matters. 

Yoongi didn't like people or being out in public in general. Part of him preferred to stay back at the apartment or someplace private. Cuddle with them there, away from watching judgemental eyes. Another part of him was proud, proud that he could have two soulmates, and be happy for them. 

"Yoongi! Let's go in here! Come on!" Jimin took the older by the hand and tugged him into a cute restaurant, with pastries displayed in the window. 

"What is your favorite dessert?"  Jimin asked as he looked in the glass. 

Hoseok looked at all the food. "It all looks pretty good don't you think?" 

"Look at the cream puffs!" Jimin cooed. 

A host approached them with a smile. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"A table for three, please." Hoseok smiled back.

"Right this way." The host grabbed three menus and lead them off towards the back of the restaurant. 

They all sat down, Yoongi looking at the two across from him chat and giggle. This was so new. Dating... Dating two people... He was so focused on the two people in front of him he didn't notice that it was his turn to order. 

Yoongi sighed trying to recover from embarrassment. Jimin played with the hem of Hoseok's shirt. "Where did you get this?" He asked.

"I stole it from Yoongi. All my clothes are at home in Busan." Hoseok shrugged.

"Wait so the clothes I've been stealing from you are also Yoongi's?" Jimin asked, turning to Yoongi when Hoseok nodded. "You didn't say anything."

"I didn't notice?" Yoongi questioned eying them. Huh. Were those his clothes? 

"How did you not notice your clothes were missing?" Jimin asked looked at the hoodie and ripped jeans he had on. 

Yoongi shrugged. "I own a lot of clothes. I haven't gone through them in years." He explained recalling his very selective process of choosing what to wear in the morning, which consisted of grabbing the first two things he saw.

Jimin seemed shocked by this information. "You didn't go through them when you moved to Seoul?" 

"No?"

"Who doesn't go through clothes when they move?" 

"Me?"

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't know I just threw it all in a box." 

"OH MY GOD GUYS!" Hoseok yelled causing a few of the other guests at the restaurant to look at him. He quickly apologized before sliding his phone over to his soulmates. "Taehyung and Jungkook are soulmates!" 

"WHAT?" Yoongi and Jimin said bending down to look at the phone only to hit their heads together. 

"Ow..." Jimin murmured rubbing his head.

Hoseok concealed his chuckle as he picked up his phone again. "Yeah, Jin just texted." 

"We should go back and meet them!" Jimin suggested. 

"Jimin you know all them already." Yoongi pointed out. 

"Yeah but now they are soulmates, it's different." Jimin shrugged. 

"You know what this means right?" Hoseok hummed and the others shook their heads. "That means Jungkook could stay with Taehyung." 

Yoongi tilted his head. "Sorry, I'm not following." 

"Which means that the small apartment you two got can belong to them, and you could move in with us." Hoseok beamed. 

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. "I thought you guys lived separately back in Busan?" 

Hoseok shrugged. "We did... But what if we move to Seoul? Mickey and Holly would get along."

"Move to Seoul?" Jimin questioned. 

~

Sorry for the late update my friend had an issue so uh... Now she's staying at my apartment... Her AC broke, in Arizona weather... (110 F, 43 C) 

Cause apparently my tiny apartment can be used to house every gay person in need in the vicinity. In other words, there is three gays crammed in my 700 hundred something square foot apartment. In other other words...

Shit is about to go down...