37

Jimin connected his lips with Hoseok's. Only to have Yoongi pull him away and kiss him instead. 

Jiwoo just smirked, but all their parents stared in uncomfortable silence. The adults not used to how openly passionate the trio was with each other. Yet, they didn't dare to say anything anymore. 

It would still take time for everyone to adjust, with the exception of Jiwoo. Getting used to the new ideas and concepts of their children being polyamory would take some time. But they would try to be as supportive as possible from now on.

"You guys want some soju?" Mr. Park asked he had not verbally addressed the fact that Jimin was dating two people since the last time they were in Busan. Instead of trying to act as normal as possible, like how he'd always act around his son and family. To him, actions spoke louder than words, and he didn't want to prepare a big apology speech. Wanting to just show how he supported his son through his actions instead. 

"Sure!" Hoseok chirped figuring it would lighten the silent mood.

Mr. Park nodded and left to get the alcohol. 

Mrs. Park hummed trying to fill the silence. "Should we invite the Jeon's over?"

Jimin shrugged. "Why Jungkook isn't in town." He said.

Mrs. Park shook her head pulling up a photo on her phone. "Yes, he is. They sent me this picture of him and his soulmate. I'm so happy he got his sight back!"

Jimin yanked the phone out of his mother's hands. "THAT LITTLE SHIT!"

"Language." Mrs. Park scolded. 

Jimin ignored her as he looked at all the photos sent to his mother by the Jeon's. "HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS COMING BACK TO BUSAN AT THE SAME TIME AS US!" 

Mr. Park chuckled as he placed various alcoholic beverages on the table. "The party has officially started!" 

They all thanked him and grabbed a drink. Yoongi taking a few swigs and hearing his phone go off. He picked his phone up expecting some scam call only to spew his beverage out all over the floor.

Hoseok patted Yoongi's back. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked as Yoongi coughed and tried to breathe. Jimin hopped up and ran to get some towels. 

Yoongi waved Hoseok off his voice raspy, throat still not fully clear. "I'm fine... I just have to take this really quick." Yoongi told getting up and slipping into the bathroom. Closing the door as he answered the call. "Geumjae-hyung?" He questioned.

His older brother sighed as he spoke. "Hey, Yoongs... I know it's been a while."

"What made you call?" Yoongi questioned, his throat still sore from choking on his beverage moments ago.

"Well..." Geumjae sighed again. "I stopped by your place in Daegu, and no one was there... So I dug up your old number and hoped you hadn't changed it..."

"Dude you sound like a stalker," Yoongi told bluntly. He wasn't sure why his brother called him. Out of all times to reappear in his life... Why now?

Geumjae chuckled. "Yeah... It does sound rather stalker-like. But I wanted to check up on you... As crazy as that may sound. I know you probably don't like me..." Geumjae chuckled again. "But I'm glad you picked up. 

"You left when I was twelve... I really don't remember much about you if I'm honest." Yoongi hummed leaning against the bathroom door. 

Geumjae didn't comment on Yoongi's words. "So... Did you just move, or leave Daegu completely?" 

"I left Daegu completely." 

Geumjae hummed. "Can I ask why?" 

"I met my soulmates..." Yoongi told while they didn't get together until after Yoongi already lived in Seoul, his soulmate situation was a main reason as to why he left the place he grew up in. 

Geumjae gasped. "Dude! That's great! What's she like?" 

Yoongi let out a long sigh, getting prepared for his brother to hang up on him. "Well... Firstly, they are both males... And secondly, there are two of them..." Yoongi said, feeling like he should have said the second part first, and the first part second.

There was a long pause on the other end of the line. 

Yoongi waited for his brother's response, letting out a quiet sigh as he thought his brother had hung up on him, only to hear his voice a second later. 

"So... You're gay?" Was all Geumjae asked.

"Yes."

"DUDE ME TOO!" 

Yoongi took a moment to process his brother's words. "Wait... WHAT?" 

"I'M GAY TOO! THAT'S WHY I LEFT WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN!" Geumjae cheered on the other end of the phone. 

Yoongi propped his elbows up on the bathroom counter, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "So... You left... When you were sixteen and I was twelve... Because you were gay?"

Geumjae laughed and cheered. "Yeah! I met my soulmate at school! He was an exchange student from Japan! I told mom and dad and they demanded I never see him again. They didn't want me around you as a brother because they thought I would be a bad influence! So I packed my shit and left!"

"Left? You mean like left the country?" Yoongi's jaw dropped open, hand running through his hair. This was too much information to process.

Geumjae hummed happily. "Yeah! I left with my soulmate to Japan! Because we were soulmates I got a visa without Mom and Dad!" 

"Didn't you just say you stalked me in Daegu though?" Yoongi asked in confusion. Peeking through the cracks of the door as he heard laughs from the group outside. 

Geumjae hummed again. "Yeah... I got a job and traveled there for work. I saw you and kinda followed you back to your apartment. Every time I travel to Daegu I check up on you... This time you weren't here so I called you..." Geumjae admitted.

"Wow... Just... Wow..." Yoongi slid down as he sat on the ground. 

"And you said you have... two soulmates?" Geumjae questioned as his mind replayed their conversation. 

"Yeah. Weird, I know... But I love them both. And they love me. And we all just got a house together." Yoongi informed. 

"Dude, how're the threesomes? Are they hot?" 

"Is that seriously the first question you have to ask?"

"WELL? ARE THEY?" 

"Yes..." Yoongi admitted. 

Geumjae chuckled, but it sounded more like a cackle. "Well, I have to go now but... I can call again right?" 

"Yeah, anytime," Yoongi said, his gummy smile forming on his face. Even if he and his brother hadn't talked in eight years... He was happy that they'd be rekindling their relationship. 

~

We only have 7 chapters left, I DON'T WANT IT TO END YET

But at least I'll be able to publish another fic once this is done...

Also, thought's on Geumjae?

Also next chapter :)