9

"Are we going to talk about what happened in the park?" Hoseok asked as they entered his condo. He placed Mickey on the floor and let him run off. 

"What is there to talk about? It's a mistake." Jimin told fiddling with the hem of his shirt. 

"Mistake or not we should talk about it," Hoseok told crossing his arms. He glanced over at the vase of flowers his mom had given him. Sunflowers...

Jimin sighed knowing he couldn't prolong the wait. They should talk about it, and even if he wasn't ready to, it was better sooner than later. "Where do you want to start?" 

Hoseok nudged the vase of flowers towards Jimin. "These are yellow for you right?" Jimin nodded making Hoseok run his hand through his hair in confusion. "These were grey when I left this morning Jimin. Who was that in the park?"

"Someone I met in Daegu..." Jimin told as Hoseok raised an eyebrow signaling for him to go on. "I bumped into him and he asked me if I saw something. I didn't know what he meant and he said we were soulmates. I didn't believe him because I had you..."

"How did he know you were here in Busan? How did he know you were at the park?" Hoseok questioned as he began to pace around his kitchen. 

Jimin sighed. "He called me once... He asked for my information and I gave it to him thinking he'd realize he made a mistake or something... I don't know how he found me in the park."

"Is that who you were talking to on the phone the other day?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded. "This is so confusing."

"I think it's a mistake... People just don't have two soulmates! I mean if your soulmate dies you might get another... Like Jungkook! He might get another..." Jimin told as Hoseok stared at the yellow sunflowers, the very dim yellow...

"But what if it's not a mistake?" Hoseok mumbled. "I couldn't see yellow before I met him..." 

"Me too... Purple as well." Jimin admitted. 

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked with a small amount of pain in his voice, it hurt Jimin to hear him talk. 

"I thought it was a mistake! I have you! Two soulmates are impossible!" Jimin defended himself. 

Hoseok sighed looking around for anything purple around his house. It was such an uncommon color. "Well, clearly it's not impossible because here we are." 

"Well, who is to say Yoongi is our soulmate?" Jimin questioned. 

Hoseok looked back over at Jimin. Yoongi... He finally had a name to match the face. "Who is to say he isn't," Hoseok told. "We both couldn't see yellow or purple until he showed up! What does that say to you?"

"That something is messed up... You only get one soulmate..." Jimin said.

"Really? Because to me, it seems like I have two soulmates." Hoseok muttered looking at the shorter male. "We each have two colors..." 

"But that's literally unheard of! Two soulmates?" Jimin told stepping closer to Hoseok who didn't look at him. "How about... We just drop the subject for now... I don't want to fight..." 

Hoseok nodded as Jimin hugged him. "Yeah... Maybe we should both think about it on our own for a little..." He told running his hand through Jimin's hair. 

Jimin pulled back looking into Hoseok's eyes to see if he meant what he said. And he did. "Hoseok, please. I don't want to fight about this..." Jimin bit his lip.

"I don't either..." Hoseok told kissing Jimin's forehead. "But I think it's best if you go home for the night. I'll see you in the morning." Hoseok said he didn't want to send Jimin away. He wanted the younger wrapped up in his arms, but they both needed time to process what happened today. 

Jimin only nodded before turning around to leave Hoseok's condo. "I love you Hoseok." He muttered before leaving for the night. 

Hoseok sighed as he looked at the dull yellow flowers. He grunted and turned away from them. What is happening in his life? Just earlier today he was thinking how everything finally fit together perfectly. With Jimin and his family and career. Only to have everything go up in flames.

There was work, social life, and health. You can have any two but not all three. If you were healthy and doing successfully in your career your personal life hung by a thread. If you were healthy and had a great social life you most likely weren't doing much at work. Then finally if you did great and work and had a great social life, chances were you hardly got any sleep and didn't focus on your health.

Then of course... The second you think you have managed to obtain the holy trio and get all three, life unfurls before your eyes. And suddenly you have none.

That's what Hoseok felt like as he curled up in bed. Mickey licked his face to comfort his owner. He smiled and hugged Mickey close to his chest. 

Was it possible to have two soulmates? Or was this whole situation a mistake like Jimin said? A misunderstanding? 

How could it be a misunderstanding when he couldn't see yellow before he met Yoongi? 

Besides what would he do with two soulmates? Would it be weird spending time with both of them? Like some kid with parents who were divorced but shared split custody? And being in a relationship was... untraditional... to say the least.

He was in a relationship with Jimin. And he loved Jimin.

That was the one thing he knew wouldn't change. 

He didn't know what would happen with this new person. But he loved Jimin and refused to lose him over... whatever you could consider what was happening. 

But he couldn't just ignore what happened either. What would happen to them? Would this 'Yoongi' find someone else? Was it just a mistake? Would he wake up in the morning and have everything be this crazy dream?

Well, that wasn't it. It was definitely real. 

So many questions wich such little answers...

~

Stay Gold sounds like my purest childhood memories tucked me into bed with a kiss on the forehead. I love their Japanese song but I think Let Go is my favorite, the choreo fucks me up I love it so damn much.

I say I'm a kpop stan and people give me the "Well you can't be a kpop stan if you only stan one or two groups!"

Like my kpop Spotify playlist is over 72 hours long, get on my level. I'm a kpop stan honey don't worry.

What is your favorite Japanese song for BTS and do you stan other groups besides BTS?