10

Ready for a chaotic Taegi roadtrip?

No?

Too bad here it is.

~

Yoongi loaded another box into the U-Haul trailer attached to his SUV. He couldn't believe he was really moving away from Daegu. Well, he could and he couldn't... 

Taehyung was excited. "I can't wait to get to Seoul! I'm sure the city is shinning with new opportunities!" He said. "Plus! We can be road trip buddies!" 

"I guess," Yoongi muttered. 

"Who knows! Maybe I'll meet my soulmate in Seoul!" Taehyung chirped. 

"Yeah be careful you might even meet two," Yoongi commented with an eye roll. He really couldn't get them out of his head. He didn't even know the second one's name. Yoongi quickly shook his head, he couldn't be with them anyway so why should it matter? 

Taehyung's face dropped. "Look, Yoongi I'm really sorry I-" 

"It's fine Taehyung." Yoongi cut the younger off as he closed the doors to the U-haul. "Shall we get going?" He asked before checking the time. 

"Yep! Let's go!" Taehyung chirped jumping into the passenger side of the car. Holly and Yeontan sat in the back of the car. Their pets happily barked as they finally started the car. 

Taehyung started playing music. "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME-" 

"OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG NO!" Yoongi groaned. 

"The world is gonna roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the sheeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd!' Taehyung continued to sing as he urged Yoongi to continue the lyrics. 

"Taehyung no I'm not singing." Yoongi said, every single time the two of them went on a road trip Taehyung just had to sing All Star by Smash Mouth. 

"She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb. On the SHAPE of an L on her foooorrreeeeeehhheeeaaaaaaaaaad!" Taehyung continued as Yeontan barked in the background. "Come on do the next part!"

Yoongi groaned with a small smile. "Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the backstreets? You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow."

"AYYYYYY AGUST D MANNNNNN HELL YEAH!" Taehyung hyped him up as they both sang the chorus. 

"HEY NOW! YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR! GET YOUR GAME ON GO PLAAAY!" They continued to sing the rest of the song Yoongi adorning his gummy smile at the end of it. 

Yoongi sighed turning down the volume or whatever next song played. "Thanks, Tae. I needed that..."

"No problem my man! It sucks seeing you so depressed you know. As your best friend, I gotta cheer you up!" Taehyung told leaning over from his seat to press his cheek against Yoongi's. 

"Taehyung stop! Not that close!" Yoongi complained. 

"Ugh! Yoonles how are we going to move to Seoul together if we aren't close?" Taehyung argued. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes focusing on the road. "You were plenty close enough." 

"No! Come on Yoongles! Touch your cheek to mine! Tell me you love me and I'm the bestest best friend in the world!" Taehyung insisted. 

"No!"

"Come on lil meow meow! Tell me you love me!" Taehyung told practically out of his seat. 

"TAEHYUNG SIT DOWN!" Yoongi yelled.

"Not until you say you love me!" Taehyung insisted. 

"Fine! I love you bitch, now sit your ass down." Yoongi told as he shoved Taehyung back in his seat. 

"Ah, friendship," Taehyung muttered.

Yoongi sighed. "I have a soulmate Taehyung. Well... Soulmates..."  

"Ew, I don't see you in that way anyway." Taehyung scrunched up his face. "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. They are already in a relationship Taehyung." Yoongi told as he pictured the happy couple chatting at the park. 

Taehyung only shrugged. "But they are still your soulmates. A soulmate is a soulmate. No matter how many you have or who they are." He told. 

"Yeah, but people aren't really open about... well... polyamory or open relationships," Yoongi muttered. "And they are already together." 

"Still. They are your soulmates."

"It's complicated Taehyung." Yoongi snapped before sighing and apologizing. "Sorry, it's just... I want to be happy... But I don't want to ruin their relationship or force them to be in something they aren't comfortable with either. I don't even know how the whole two soulmate thing is going to work..."

"It's okay Hyung... You don't have to know right now..." Taehyung said patting the older's shoulder. "You deserve to be happy. And I'll always support you."

"Thank you again Taehyung..." Yoongi muttered.

The younger let the conversation die off as he started blasting Life Is a Highway. Their second road trip song. Letting Yoongi ponder his thoughts.

The two continued to sing whatever road trip song Taehyung felt in the food for on their way to Seoul, stopping to pick up fast food a few times. They were both happy at their spontaneous decision to move to Seoul. 

Yoongi got out and stretched as they finally reached their destination. Seoul was very pretty, nearly five times larger than Daegu as well. Just like in Daegu, he and Taehyung had found a small apartment and decided to split rent. 

Holly yipped from the back of the car. Yoongi smiled as he pets the dog through the window. "Sorry, I guess you need to get out and stretch too? You've been cooped up in the back of the car." Yoongi told as he opened the door. 

The brown poodle jumped out of the car and immediately dashed down the street. 

"HOLLY!" Yoongi called after him. "Damnit, I don't like running. Fuck!" He cursed chasing after the dog. "HOLLY!" 

The dog was far quicker than him and quickly disappeared out of Yoongi's sight. 

Yoongi panted as he looked around the streets littered with pedestrians. "HOLLY!" He tried again. 

Damnit they had been in Seoul a maximum of ten minutes and he already lost the dog that he'd had for barely a week.

Yoongi finally caught his breath as he dashed off in some random direction hoping to find the dog as quickly as possible. He needed to find that dog.

Holly was all he had.

He couldn't lose him. 

He had to find Holly.

~

By the way, All Star by Smash Mouth is the song, my tiny class of 37 people, sang all throughout high school on field trips. Every single time. So yes, I've memorized the lyrics.

What do y'all think is going to happen to Holly? 

Here's a hint: Who hasn't been introduced to the story yet?