14

"HOSEOK!" Jimin called with a frustrated sigh. He jogged back to Jungkook who sat on the grass. "Jungkook, Hoseok is going to Seoul, I'm going after him!" Jimin said helping the younger stand up. 

"Alright, I'm coming too!" The younger smiled.

Jimin stared at Jungkook, feeling bad. "Jungkook I'm not sure if you can..."

"I'll be fine Jimin. Take me with!" Jungkook insisted. 

"Umm..." Jimin hesitated. 

"Jimin I'm going!" Jungkook told firmly as he tapped his cane on the ground a few times.

Jimin sighed taking Jungkook's other hand. "Alright, come on keep up!" He muttered running off in the direction of the train station. The faint tapping of Jungkook's cane behind him. He didn't think it was best for the younger to follow him considering his condition. But he didn't have time to argue. 

"Excuse me when is the next train to Seoul? I need to get there immediately!" Jimin told the clerk, Jungkook awkwardly standing behind him. 

"Oh I'm sorry, a train just left! You'll have to wait three hours for the next one. Is that okay?" The clerk told. 

Jimin sighed. "Alright, whatever." He told sliding his card over and getting two tickets back. He quickly headed off.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called.

Jimin jogged back and grabbed the younger's hand dragging him off to the platform. He scanned the people hoping Hoseok wasn't on the train that just left. But alas nothing. He'd be three hours behind Hoseok... 

"So now we wait?" Jungkook asked. Awkwardly tapping around looking for a chair. 

Jimin let out a long sigh. "Yeah, we have to wait. Chairs are to your left Jungkook." He mumbled.

"Thank you," Jungkook told finally sitting down. "Well, I guess waiting can't be helped."

Jimin kicked the wall. "I don't want to wait! It's a waste of time! I need to find Hoseok!" He grumbled in frustration. 

"You'll just have to be patient..." Jungkook told as he waved in the direction of Jimin's voice. "Come sit down."

Jimin complied and sat next to Jungkook. "Why did you want to come to Seoul as well?" He asked, letting his head fall back and rest against the wall behind him. 

"I had a feeling there is something in Seoul for me... I can't exactly explain it. But I swear I'll try not to be a burden towards you." Jungkook hummed patting Jimin's forearm a few times. 

"You aren't a burden Kook. I'm just frustrated." Jimin told giving the younger a few pats in return. "It's not your fault for being blind..." 

"Still... It's hard sometimes... I try to be as independent as possible but the fact is that I'm blind." Jungkook let out a small sigh as he fiddled with his fingers, giving a black stare into the distance. "What do you plan to do once we get to Seoul?" He asked. 

"I'm not even sure..." Jimin admitted. "Find Hoseok for sure. I don't even know what to do if I find Yoongi too. You don't think Hoseok would leave me for Yoongi do you?" He murmured looking down at the ground, not wanting to let people passing by know he was close to crying.

Jungkook shook his head. "Hoseok wouldn't leave you."

"But what if he does Jungkook? What if he decides he likes Yoongi better than me? And he leaves me?" Jimin sniffled as he buried his face in his hands. "I don't know what I'd do with myself if that happened..."

Jungkook felt around before he rubbed Jimin's back soothingly. "Hoseok wouldn't leave you." He repeated. "Hoseok loves you a lot. You guys are soulmates." He told as Jimin continued to sniffle.

"But if Yoongi is some second soulmate does it really matter that I'm always his soulmate?" Jimin asked with a quiet sob as he bit his lip. 

"Of course it matters Jimin! You guys were together and he loves you that won't change overnight! Besides who even knows what's going to happen with Yoongi. From what it sounds like no one really knows what's going on, but that shouldn't change how Hoseok feels about you." Jungkook told confidently. It felt quite weird to be consoling the older, as usually, it was him consoling Jungkook. 

Jimin nodded finally sitting up and wiping his tears away. "You are right Jungkook. I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to apologize for Hyung," Jungkook told retracting his hand from Jimin's back.

The two continued to make small talk until they were finally on the train to Seoul. Jimin was exhausted and wanted to catch a small nap on the way to Seoul. Jungkook thought he would too but he kept getting weird flashes of light. 

The younger elbowed Jimin. "Jimin does someone have their phone flashlight on?"

Jimin looked around quickly. "No."

"What about an overhead light? Is it flickering?" He asked trying to think of the possibilities. 

Jimin looked around again. "Nope, nothing. Why?" He asked.

"I keep getting white spots of light. I usually can tell if it's light or dark but these are just weird." Jungkook scrunched up his nose. 

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know what to say to you. Sounds weird though. Maybe when we get back you can have a doctor check it out if it's still happening." He muttered.

"Alright." Jungkook hummed trying to ignore it.

"What do you think Hoseok is doing right now?" Jimin asked, if they were on the train Hoseok was sure to be in Seoul already. 

It was Jungkook's turn to shrug. "I'm not sure. Maybe he's already met up with Yoongi."

This wasn't exactly what Jimin hoped to hear as he groaned and buried his face in his hands again. "Oh my god, he's going to leave me..."

"Jimin! No, he's not!" Jungkook snapped pinching his arm again. "Stop thinking so negatively!"

"I can't help it! I'm just worried he's going to think this other guy is better than me and leave me so I'd be alone forever and die with like forty cats that get taken away by animal services." Jimin sighed. 

"Wow." Was all Jungkook managed to say. "Just wait till we are in Seoul." He hummed closing his eyes as the flashes of white light became more prominent.

~

What do y'all think is happening to Jungkook?

Also, I feel so proud of myself because I fixed the garbage disposal. I've fixed things before but every time I do something adult-like I'm like "YO I'M DOING IT MY DAD WOULD TOTALLY BE PROUD AT HIS DAUGHTER BEING AN ADULT AHAHAH- I'M NOT A WORTHLESS NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD!"