33

The next morning dawned upon the cuddling trio. Hoseok being the first one to awake. He smiled as he looked at Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi seemed to be in deep sleep as you could see the small twitch of his eyelids as his eyes moved around in his sleep. Jimin, who had ended up being the one sandwiched in the middle, was in lighter sleep as he began to stir, sensing Hoseok's absence beside him.

Jimin patted the bed beside him, his eyebrows furrowing when he felt nothing. Quickly patting the other side and feeling Yoongi. His eyes creaked open and his head popped up quickly scanning the room and relaxing as he saw Hoseok getting dressed. 

Hoseok smiled walking over to place a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "Hi, pretty baby." He cooed in a whisper, trying to not wake Yoongi. 

"Mornin' Seokie~" Jimin hummed with a yawn.

"Shhh, Yoongi is still sleeping," Hoseok told pointing to the older who had has hands tucked under his head as he slept. 

Jimin squinted his eyes at Yoongi. "I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon," Jimin told speaking at a normal volume. Jimin poked Yoongi's cheek a few times, Yoongi's lips parting to reveal a tiny amount of his top teeth. "See?"

Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi, was indeed not waking up. "Alright, what do you think we should do today?"

Jimin thought for a moment. "I wanted to go out for a cute breakfast! Maybe look at some more furniture for the house?" He smiled running a hand through his messy hair. 

Hoseok hummed clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "If you want breakfast it's your job to get Yoongi out of bed." He told before walking out of the bedroom. 

Jimin sat up with a determined face, running his hand through Yoongi's hair. "Yoongi~" He hummed only to get no response from the older. "Googie!" Jimin pinched the older's cheeks. "Lil meow meow! Wake up!" He sighed as Yoongi didn't budge or show any sign of waking. 

Jimin sighed running his thumb over Yoongi's cheek. He bit his cheek trying to think of a way to wake Yoongi up. He first thought of doing something obvious, like making a loud noise or splashing water on the older. The only thing being...

He valued his life.

So he had to think of an option that was nicer and friendlier. 

"Yoongi~ Love wake up~" Jimin hummed with another sigh, maybe he'd have to go the harsher route to get Yoongi to wake up. Jimin got one last idea, if it didn't work then he'd have to splash water on the older and sprint to the protection of Hoseok. He carefully pulled Yoongi's sleeping body closer to him as he joined their lips together. 

Sure enough, Yoongi's eyes began to flutter open as he pulled Jimin closer in response to being kissed. 

Jimin pulled away with a smile. "I have awoken sleeping beauty with true loves kiss!" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a small hum. "If you want to believe that... You're my prince." He muttered in his sleepy deep morning voice that made Jimin's heart skip beats.

"Does that mean you are a princess?" Jimin chuckled sticking his tongue out. 

"No!" Yoongi was quick to tell Jimin off. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fine..."

Yoongi chuckled at the pout on Jimin's face, he traced his finger along the now purple-ish bruises on his neck. "So why were you so adamant about waking me up?" Yoongi questioned.

"Because I wanted to go out and get breakfast with you and Hoseok." Jimin hummed. "I thought it would be cute."

Yoongi seemed to perk up at the mention of food. "Okay. Let's get dressed then. Where is Hoseok by the way?" 

Jimin shrugged. "In the kitchen." 

Yoongi nodded as he slipped out of bed to rummage through his clothes. Jimin following him so he could get dressed as well. Yoongi did what he usually did, pick the first outfit he saw. Which today happened to be some ripped black skinny jeans and a loose striped t-shirt. 

Jimin however, was having some difficulties with his wardrobe. Even if Yoongi thought Jimin looked great in anything Jimin took his sweet time trying on different outfits.

"Yoongi, what do you think I should wear?" Jimin hummed, now starting to poke around in Hoseok's clothes.

Yoongi chuckled. "I think you look great in anything." He told.

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi with a small frown. "Ugh! How can you look so hot by literally throwing on the first thing you see!"

"Jimin, you're hot too."

"YEAH BUT I WANNA LOOK CUTE! I GOTTA HAVE A WHOLE OUTFIT!" 

Hoseok peeked his head in with a smile. "Oh, so you did manage to wake the sleeping dragon." He chirped.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Har, Har. Very funny. Now we just have to help Jimin pick an outfit."

Hoseok hummed. "But you look good in anything Jiminie." He complimented. 

"SEE!" Yoongi huffed. 

Jimin crossed his arms as he scanned all the clothes in his vicinity, his eyes landing on a fluffy baby blue sweater. His eyes widened as he plucked it from it's hiding place. "This is cute!" He cooed.

"You can wear it if you want," Yoongi told leaning against the wall as he and Hoseok put their arms around each other. 

Jimin's eyes widened even further. "THIS IS YOURS?" He asked holding the sweater up to Yoongi's figure. "This doesn't seem like your type of style though?" 

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know I own a lot of clothing. I think it would look cute on you though." He told seeing how much Jimin seemed to love the sweater.

"But I've never seen you in cute things! Now I'm curious!" Jimin told tilting his head to the side, imagining Yoongi in cute fluffy clothing, somehow still picturing the older hot. 

Hoseok hummed. "You know come to think of it... WE haven't seen you in cute clothing." He said looking at Yoongi with a curious expression.

Yoongi sighed before realizing his soulmates were looking at him with the same expression. "Guys- NO! I'M ALREADY DRESSED! HOSEOK- JIMIN-"

Hoseok and Jimin managed to pin Yoongi down and wrestle an oversized fluffy red turtleneck sweater on him. Topping it off with a beanie that had little cat ears sewn into it. They both smiled at their work. 

"I think we are ready for breakfast now." Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin nodded admiring Yoongi who, for once, was dressed in cute colorful fluffy clothing, instead of casual dark torn clothing. And he looked adorable too. 

~

Chapter mapping: So how much fluff do you want?

My brain: YES-

Also I had to pay upwards of $500 for glasses and contacts today... (It's been in the 800-1200 range before though)

People that don't need glasses/contacts, how does it feel to just... 

See?

For free?