20

Yoongi hummed as Hoseok and he laid together. Not talking, just enjoying the other's presence. Yoongi threading his finger's through Hoseok's fluffy brown hair. 

Only to be disrupted by a phone ringing. 

Hoseok's eyes opened as he looked around the room. "Yoongi can you get that for me?" He asked with a small smile as Yoongi waddled over to retrieve Hoseok's phone. 

Yoongi's face paled as he saw the contact displayed on the screen. Jimin... 

"Who is it?" Hoseok called as he finally sat upright. 

"It's Jimin," Yoongi told tossing the phone to Hoseok. "I'm going to take a shower." He muttered gathering some fresh clothes from his dresser. 

Hoseok tilted his head. "But-"

"I'm going to take a shower," Yoongi repeated, cutting Hoseok off before he slipped out of his room.

Yoongi turned on the water as soon as he entered the bathroom, hoping the noise would drown out his thoughts. Only it felt as if his thoughts were amplified.

He had almost completely forgotten about Jimin. Would the youngest be furious that he slept with Hoseok? Yoongi began to regret his decision, they hadn't even known each other for that long and he went and slept with him. How long had Jimin and Hoseok known each other? What if he took the opportunity to sleep with Hoseok first away from Jimin? 

Yoongi stepped into the shower, letting the how water cascade down his body as he reflected on his actions. He felt like he just made Hoseok cheat on Jimin. By their agreement, they were polyamory, what if Jimin got mad at being left out? How could he have forgotten about Jimin? 

He got so caught up in the moment he forgot about Jimin... That felt like a shitty excuse, just caught up in the moment? 

What the fuck did he just do?

"Hey, where are you?"Jimin's voice sounded through the phone. 

"Yoongi's place. I told you I was going to hang out with him today before I left." Hoseok told as he rested the phone between his cheek and shoulder while he tugged on some pants. 

"When do you think you'll be coming back to the hotel?" Jimin hummed.

Hoseok quickly switched his phone to his other shoulder. "I'm not sure. Why don't you come over here? You are going to have to hang out with Yoongi eventually Jimin."

There was a short silence. "Alright, I'll be over soon, I'm leaving Jungkook here at the hotel."

The call was ended as Hoseok stepped outside the room, looking at the bathroom where he could hear running water. Hoseok bit the inside of his cheek, did Yoongi regret what they did?

Soon enough Jimin showed up at Yoongi and Taehyung's apartment. Taking a seat on the couch Jimin looked up at Hoseok and over at Yoongi, who stood in the doorway, rubbing a towel on his head.

Jimin squinted his eyes at Yoongi, trying to figure out why he'd be showering in the middle of the day. Then it clicked. "You slept together didn't you?" He asked.

Yoongi's hands dropped to his sides, of course, Jimin could tell. What was he thinking? What was Hoseok going to say? What was Jimin going to say? He swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked over to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked between Jimin and Yoongi. "Yeah... We did." He admitted.

"Seriously? How long have you known each other! What about me? You disappear with him for the whole day while I'm at the hotel! And this is what I find out?" Jimin asked as he crossed his arms, staring into Hoseok's deep chocolate eyes. 

"Don't try to pin me as the bad guy Jimin! I just wanted to get to know him and treat him nice!" Hoseok defended. 

Yoongi stood frozen in his place, he knew he shouldn't have gotten involved with them, he was tearing apart a happy relationship. Why didn't he stay out of it and why did he sleep with Hoseok?

"Oh, I'm sure you got to know him. You got to know him really well in bed." Jimin snapped. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm better than you who has ignored him up until this point! It's not like we haven't already slept together Jimin!" 

"I know but I wanted you for myself!"

"Then why did you agree to a polyamory relationship?" Hoseok demanded as silence fell upon the group. Yoongi looked down at his feet and Jimin only stared back at Hoseok. "Why Jimin?" Hoseok repeated.

Jimin's voice was much smaller and quieter than before when he spoke again. "I didn't want to lose you..."

Yoongi felt a pang in his heart, he knew Jimin only agreed for Hoseok, not him. He should have left them alone... He shouldn't have tried to contact Jimin and he shouldn't have found them in the park. He shouldn't have answered Hoseok's call or told him where he was in Seoul. He shouldn't have agreed to this complicated relationship and he shouldn't have slept with Hoseok... Pain and regret welled up inside him.

"I don't get it," Hoseok said as he tugged at his hair. "We are all soulmates, why can't you get along with Yoongi?" He questioned. 

"We just don't like each other Hoseok!" Jimin told as he nibbled on his bottom lip. 

"That's not true!" Yoongi finally spoke up, taking both males aback. "I like you Jimin. I was the one that insisted we exchanged numbers at the park, I was the first one to reach out. I was the one that tracked you down in Busan! That was before I even know Hoseok existed with the possibility of having two soulmates! I did that for you! It was always just you who turned me away. I did my part on my side, it's not that we don't like each other it's you who doesn't like me." Yoongi accused as he left his spot in the doorway, approaching the other two males.

Hoseok sighed. "Alright..." He muttered as the others turned their heads to him. "You two are going to get along! I can't stand this fighting! I hate it! So you two are going to go on a date-"

"WHAT?"

"I WASN'T FINISHED!" Hoseok snapped making his two partners shut up quickly. "YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE! Okay? Period. Whether you want to or not, you two will get to know each other and try to fix whatever the fuck is going on between you too." 

~

Have you ever been in or considered a polyamorous relationship? 

You might be surprised but my girlfriend and I actually talk about this frequently. Usually, it slips in when we are having our "Sorry babe but I'd leave you for Sunmi." "Don't worry I'd leave you for Hwasa."  conversations. We actually got pretty close to one recently before the Earth got shut down. But it never got that far so *Shrug*

Also Jesus how'd it get so late in the day I'm so sorry.