40

"I'M MARRIED NOW Y'ALL!" Jin screamed waving the papers in Taehyung's face. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Namjoon smiled as he watched his husband run around the house with their marriage certificate. They might have a private ceremony later but right now just seeing Jin happy made his dimples appear.

Meanwhile, the trio was trying to figure out how the fuck to plan a polyamory proposal. Because they all knew it was coming, they found no point in keeping it a surprise. So they were trying to plan a way that all three of them got a special moment. 

So they had come up with an idea. Yoongi and Hoseok would get a ring for Jimin. Hoseok and Jimin would get a ring for Yoongi. Then, Jimin and Yoongi would get a ring for Hoseok. 

First group, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Looking for a perfect ring for Jimin. Hoseok found everything pretty while Yoongi wasn't satisfied with anything. To Hoseok each ring was a handcrafted one of a kind beauty, just like Jimin. And to Yoongi, every ring they looked at looked the same. Same plain silver-colored band with some sparkly clear stone on the top. 

"Yoongi come on!" Hoseok complained.

"Hoseok come on!" Yoongi mocked back. "I don't like anything for Jimin."

"You don't like anything in general!" Hoseok huffed.

"That might be true but really nothing fits! I want it to be special and mean something!" Yoongi told with a frustrated sigh. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yoongi. We are giving a ring to Jimin that promises we are going to be together for the rest of our lives. I think it will be special and mean something." 

"Yeah but even that sounds weird. Like I promise that one day I'll get out another ring that promises we will stand in a church and promise to be together till the end of time." Yoongi grumbled as they continued to walk through the jewelry store. 

"Well lucky for you we aren't getting married in a church. Now, seriously we need to find something." Hoseok hummed looking in the case. "So... I was thinking of a flat ring? Or would Jimin want something sparkly?" 

"Jimin likes sparkly things. Why were you thinking flat?" Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok sighed thinking for a moment. "You are right Jimin likes sparkly things. But I was thinking flat because he's a dancer. Sometimes large jewelry pieces get in the way." 

Yoongi hummed, he'd have to keep that is mind for when he and Jimin went searching for Hoseok's ring. Yoongi was about to give up and suggest looking another day or going to another store, but his eyes landed on a particular piece of jewelry. 

"I found it!"

It was now Hoseok and Jimin's turn to look for Yoongi's ring. 

"What would look good on Yoongi?" Hoseok questioned.

"Anything," Jimin answered. "His hands are so pretty." 

"Yeah, you have a point," Hoseok said poking his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

Jimin looked at the gold rings at the shop. "Do you think gold would work? That's kinda yellow right?" 

Hoseok nodded. "Gold is pretty."

"Gold feels kinda basic though..." Jimin mumbled.

"Then what about purple?" Hoseok suggested. 

"I thought of that but I don't want to bud into Taehyung and Jungkook's whole... I purple you, thing they have going." Jimin told. "Maybe both? Purple and gold?"