25

Yoongi sighed as he slumped down in a chair. The three of them ended up going back to Jin's house. Things had grown quiet after Jimin's question of moving to Seoul. And now everyone was talking to Taehyung and Jungkook. 

Jungkook hadn't let go of Taehyung sense the moment in the hallway and continued to cling to Taehyung like a koala. 

Was it too soon to ask about moving in together? 

They both have lived in Busan for... Jimin probably all his life, Hoseok for who knows how long. Yoongi just moved to Seoul... Could he move to Busan? No... Moving was exhausting enough. But Jimin and Hoseok couldn't stay in Namjoon and Jin's house forever. All their things were back in Busan. 

They could always go back and Yoongi could stay in Seoul... What would happen if he lived four hours away from them? Was moving to Seoul for Yoongi worth it to them? 

Yoongi looked up when he felt a hand on his head. "You okay? What are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Nothing..." Yoongi lied, slouching further down into the chair. 

"Nonsense, I know you are thinking of something. And stop slouching! It makes you look bad!" Hoseok slid down onto the chair and pulled Yoongi on his lap, securing his arms around his waist. 

"Hoseok! Let me go!" Yoongi demanded trying to escape. 

Hoseok shook his head holding Yoongi tighter and resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Nope! Not letting go until you tell me!" He chirped.

"I'm wo...d th... m... ...t n...gh to ...p u... nd... in... Seoul..." Yoongi mumbled crossing his arms.

"What?" Hoseok asked not understanding a word Yoongi said. 

"I'm wo...r...d th... m... ...t en...gh to ...p u... and... in... Seoul." Yoongi repeated, a little clearer. 

Hoseok looked at the older with a puzzled expression. "Yoongi I can only understand the first and last word of what you are saying." 

Yoongi sighed trying to escape again. "It's nothing... Let me go!" 

"No! Not until you tell me, clearly, what was on your mind and what's making you upset!" Hoseok insisted. 

"I'm worried that I'm not enough to keep you and Jimin in Seoul!" Yoongi blurted out, even if he only said it to Hoseok, it felt like everyone in the world had turned their attention to him. He wasn't even sure if anyone in the other room had heard him.

Hoseok blinked a few times as Yoongi waited for his response. "Kitten, is that really what you think?" Hoseok pulled Yoongi close when he nodded, giving him a kiss to the forehead. "Kitten of course you are enough. We'll figure something out don't worry."

Yoongi didn't say anything back, even if Hoseok's words sparked hope inside him, he still worried. What if that 'figuring something out' was him staying in Seoul while Hoseok and Jimin went on dates together every day in Busan.  

"Don't worry, no matter what happens, you're staying with us," Hoseok told pulling Yoongi in for a kiss. He could tell Yoongi was still bothered by this though as he didn't have that passion he normally did when they kissed. The passion that made him a little bratty and fight back. 

"Are we interrupting something?" 

At the sound of Taehyung's voice, Yoongi quickly slid off Hoseok's lap. "Nope..."

Taehyung chuckled, Jungkook still back hugging him. "Wow, you would have thought that you are the same person that fucked Jimin so hard you got kicked out of the hotel." He commented

"WHO TOLD HIM?" Yoongi snapped glaring at a particular older male in the room. 

"Guilty!" Jin chuckled raising his hand. "I've got tea to spill hun. Besides Jungkook would have told him if not me." 

Yoongi noticed Hoseok was no longer sitting on the chair, instead, he was whispering something to Jimin. Jimin gave a small nod and Hoseok took Yoongi's hand before leading him away from the group. Telling Jin that they'd be right back. 

Slipping off into the guest room Yoongi was surprised when Jimin hugged him. "Hyung don't worry I love you! And Hoseok! I love Hoseok too!" 

"Where is this coming from?" Yoongi asked awkwardly patting Jimin's back. 

"Hoseok told me what you said," Jimin told pecking Yoongi's lips before sitting on the bed and patting the spaces next to him. 

Hoseok pulled Yoongi over to sit on the bed next to Jimin. "I think you should come with us to Busan when we go to get our things."

"What for?" Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat.

"So you can meet our families," Hoseok explained cupping Yoongi's cheeks. "My family knows about Jimin, why shouldn't they know about you too? I think you'll like my noona, Jiwoo." Hoseok hummed sitting on the other side of Jimin. 

"Yeah, if you meet them they will understand why we are moving to Seoul!" Jimin said with a hum. "What about you? Do you have family back in Daegu?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Our family is kinda... Estranged..." Yoongi mumbled flopping back on the bed. 

Did they really wish for him to meet their families? What would they think of Jimin and Hoseok having another Soulmate? God, first he was nervous that Jimin and Hoseok would leave him, and now he's worried about meeting their families. 

Jimin snuggled close to him. "If you don't have a family we will be your family." The youngest smiled. 

Yoongi finally cracked a gummy smile as he kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin and Hoseok made him happy, cheered him up when he was down. They really were his soulmates. No matter what anybody else said, he loved them and they loved him. Maybe it took a while for all of them to understand but they had it together now. 

Hoseok was right. They'd figure something out. 

Yoongi smiled when he felt Hoseok spooning him from behind, all three of the crammed onto the bed. When they moved in together they'd have to get a bigger one. So they could all cuddle together and spend time together. 

The three of them, not two, not one. Three.

~

The amount of softness I have writing this book... If I keep writing all these soft soulmate au's I'm going to struggle writing all the angsty books in my drafts.

Also, all my girlfriend's classes are 100% online and the dorms are still possibly closed. Which means she can stay with me throughout the fall. 😈 Mwuahhahahahahahaha. She gets to stay with me for even longer and I don't have to go months without seeing her. Idk if she has to drive back to sort some things out or not but she stays with me!