26

Yoongi's leg couldn't stop shaking, today was the day all of them were going back to Busan. Hoseok was the only confident one in the situation. Jimin worried about how his parents would react to Yoongi as well.  They were confused enough when he called them a while back saying he wouldn't be home for dinner, because he was in Seoul. 

Although Jimin tried not to show how worried he was in order to not freak out Yoongi more than he already was. "They'll love you. My parents love everyone!" He tried to reassure Yoongi who was chewing on his nails. 

By the time every single one of Yoongi's nails was chewed down to nubs with no white showing they had made it to Seoul. Yoongi had tried to look presentable with a nice button-up shirt. If he just had one soulmate maybe he wouldn't be as worried. Generally, as long as you were soulmates the relationship. But here he was coming in as a third person in a relationship. Plus he had to meet BOTH Jimin and Hoseok's family today. 

Yoongi went to chew his fingernails as they approached Hoseok's parent's house, yet there was nothing to chew, so he bit his index finger instead. 

"Hey!" Hoseok said grabbing Yoongi's wrist. "Don't hurt yourself doing that." He said giving Yoongi's hand a small kiss.

"Hoseokie!" The door opened revealing a very pretty lady. "I thought I heard your voice!"

"Noona!" Hoseok beamed running up to hug her. 

"Hoseok! I was so worried when you called me to take care of Mickey! Do you know how worried I was? Where have you been? Come on Mom and Dad are inside." Jiwoo smiled.

Hoseok gestured for Jimin and Yoongi to come inside. Both of them shuffling into Hoseok's house behind him. Watching as he hugged his parents. 

"So Hoseok. Why did you leave so suddenly, it's not like you?" Mrs. Jung questioned patting the couch for Hoseok to sit down yet he refused. 

Hoseok smiled and tried to keep his happy upbeat attitude. "Well, as you know. You've met Jimin." He said gesturing to Jimin who gave a small wave. "And he's my soulmate... But the reason I left suddenly is that... Well, as you can see there is another person in the room. His name is Yoongi... He's my second soulmate." 

They all tilted their heads at Hoseok. Mr. Jung cutting Jiwoo off as he opened her mouth to speak. "Second soulmate? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I couldn't see all the colors until I met him. So both Yoongi and Jimin are my soulmates. Plural. And I love them both." Hoseok explained determined to keep the smile on his face. 

"Hoseok that's silly you can't love two people romantically." Mrs. Jung chuckled.

"Well, I do," Hoseok stated firmly. 

Jiwoo opened her mouth to speak but got cut off by her father again. "No, you can't. What does Jimin think of this? Are you just cheating on him?" 

"No. I don't view it as cheating. I also love both Yoongi and Hoseok. The three of us are soulmates." Jimin explained standing up for them.

Hoseok saw his parents confused expressions and he just sighed, noticing how hurt Yoongi looked. "Come on we are leaving." He muttered leading his two soulmates out the door.

"Hoseok! Wait!" Jiwoo called trying to catch up to them before they left in Hoseok's car. 

"Not now Dawon," Hoseok told sternly. "We'll talk later but we are leaving." Jiwoo stood on the curb in silence. Hoseok never called her Dawon, it was always Noona or Jiwoo. All she could do was watch her brother leave. 

Hoseok ran his hand through his hair as he made his way to Jimin's house. He didn't expect that to happen. Hopefully, Jimin's parents would have a better reaction. He looked in his rearview mirror, seeing Jimin trying to consol Yoongi in the backseat.