6

Yoongi huffed as he walked around his room. He had not contacted the cute male he saw at the park yet. I mean what would he do when the other didn't answer? Did they have something against soulmates?

"TAEHYUNG TURN OFF THE NEWS!"  Yoongi yelled tired of hearing the weather. 

His friend quickly did as told. "Yoongi are you okay?" He asked hesitantly. 

"NO! I swear I met my soulmate! And he didn't even believe me! WHY?" Yoongi kicked a little crumpled up paper. "AND THE DUMB NEWS ALWAYS LIES ABOUT THE WEATHER!" He huffed looking out the window. "Clear sunny skies my ass! It's completely overcast!" Yoongi muttered staring up at the grey skies. 

"Contact him." Taehyung urged. "Maybe you can get him to explain more."

"If he even picks up my calls." Yoongi huffed flopping down on the couch. "It'll probably go straight to voicemail."

"You never know," Taehyung told picking up Yoongi's phone and tossing it to him.  "If he doesn't answer I'll take you out for ice cream."

Yoongi sighed and pulled up the contact and pressed call, holding the phone up to his ear to his surprise the person on the other end of the line picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey..." Yoongi said unsure of where to start. 

"I don't know what to tell you I'm not your soulmate," Jimin said. 

"Oh come on! You are the one! It can't be anyone else!" Yoongi continued hoping the other male wouldn't hang up. 

A sigh was heard through the phone. "Are you sure you didn't make eye contact with someone or something as he bumped into me?" 

"No, I was staring at the ground. It happened when I met you!" Yoongi argued. 

Taehyung was waving his arms around trying to get Yoongi's attention. As the older looked at him Taehyung pointed at Yoongi and then at the air next to him. Followed by Taehyung pretending to shovel food in his mouth, dancing with someone, and a few kissy faces. Yoongi gave him a look like he was insane. To which Taehyung repeated it again. 

"Hey, do you want to go on a date with me? Just to see." Yoongi asked and Taehyung gave him two thumbs up. 

"I can't," Jimin told him.

Yoongi crossed one arm over his chest. "Why? You don't even know me. Why not find out if we are soulmates."

"We aren't!" 

"Just meet up with me somewhere in Daegu." Yoongi insisted, refusing to give up yet. 

"I can't! I live in Busan." Jimin finally told. 

Yoongi's face paled. Of course, he had to live in a different city. Lucky him! "Are you lying?" He accused.

A gasp was heard. "No! Why would I be lying?"

"Because you are lying about us being soulmates!" Yoongi told, trying to think of the reason this person seemed to not think they were soulmates. 

"I'm not lying! We aren't soulmates! It's practically impossible." Jimin muttered the last statement. 

Yoongi then heard what he assumed to be a friend of Jimin come through over the phone. "Hey, you okay? Come on we are going to be late."

"Yeah, just give me a second," Jimin called. "I have to go. I'm sorry but I'm not your soulmate. I hope you do find them though." Jimin said before promptly ending the call. 

Yoongi dropped his phone on the table. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" 

"What happened?" Taehyung asked patting the older's back as he flopped on the couch.