35

Yoongi huffed as he sat out in the car. He wanted to help Hoseok and Jimin load the trailer but he didn't want to deal with the looks from their families. Currently at Jimin's house because he had less to move. 

There was a knock on the window of the car and Yoongi almost had a heart attack when he saw Jimin's mom. 

"Hey, Yoongi? That's your name, right?" She asked. "Can you come outside?"

Yoongi gave a small nod as he stepped out onto the sidewalk. "Um... Hi?" Yoongi asked not really knowing how to talk to parents. He never had a good relationship with his own family. He hardly ever socialized with anyone that had a parental role. The closest being Jin.

He wasn't quite sure how he managed to get Taehyung. The younger having found him and basically forced a friendship, then, of course, Holly got him to meet Namjoon and Jin. 

"So you are... Jimin's second soulmate?" Mrs. Park asked. 

Yoongi nodded, still unsure of what to say to her. "I am... Hoseok's as well."

"Do you care about them?" Mrs. Park hummed.

Yoongi nodded again. "They are the most important people in my life." He told truthfully. 

Mrs. Park nodded, satisfied with Yoongi's answer. "What about your family?"

Yoongi looked down at his feet. "I... Don't really have a good relationship with my family." He picked at his fingernails, unsure how Mrs. Park would react to the new information. 

Mrs. Park was quite surprised when the male before her told her this. She really didn't know anything about him. But she was starting to understand what Jimin had told her. "So who raised you? Who took care of you when you were sick?" She questioned.

Yoongi only shrugged. "I took care of myself." He muttered.

"Do you have any resemblance to a family?" 

"Jimin and Hoseok," Yoongi told without much thought. "They are the people that are closest to me. And Taehyung and Jungkook. Namjoon and Jin too. We all take care of each other as family. Or so they say... Our group is the first time I've had someone else to rely on. Someone willing to help you in your times of need..." 

Mrs. Park bit her cheek. On one hand, she was proud of her son for being the sweet caring person she had raised. She didn't know what to say to Yoongi anymore. Frankly, she was ashamed of herself for her actions. She remembered actively preaching for gay soulmate pairs to be able to be together. 

Because a soulmate was a soulmate. Why did it matter who people were with as long as they were happy with their soulmate? 

Yet, here she was, telling her son that he couldn't have two soulmates.

But Yoongi was a fine young man.

And he was still Jimin's soulmate. 

If the trio was happy together why should it matter if Jimin had one or two soulmates?

If only she had realized it sooner, so they wouldn't be in the current awkward position.

"Hey!" Jimin said quickly jogging up towards Yoongi. "You okay? Hoseok and I are almost done." He assured giving a small glare to his mother. Thinking that she was bothering Yoongi again.

He already felt bad enough for not giving Yoongi a chance in the first place. 

Now that they were together he was going to take no shit from anyone that dared to question their relationship. Even if that meant it was his own family. 

The look her son shot her hurt Mrs. Park. She had spent all her life bringing up Jimin and it already hurt to know he was leaving Busan for Seoul. She couldn't have him close by anymore. He used to be right down the hall and now there was a giant rift in their relationship. Her little baby was all grown up and ready to leave, yet she hadn't prepared herself for the day Jimin would leave the house. And she made it worse by fighting with him beforehand. 

Mrs. Park still needed to talk to her husband about the situation, which she had procrastinated on for long enough. Jimin would only be in town for a few more days. Which meant she only had a few more days to make everything right again before her baby left forever. 

If she was able to fix the pain she caused then maybe that forever wouldn't be forever. Maybe it would only be a few months or a few phone calls. But she couldn't stand to see Jimin upset at her knowing that she herself was the reason. 

All because she was ignorant and refused to believe that her son had two soulmates. And refused to listen to Jimin when he told her about Yoongi.

"You'll still be here for a few more days right?" Mrs. Park asked.

Jimin gave a small nod. "Yeah, Hoseok's house is going to take more work to clear out." He spoke coldly. 

Mrs. Park nodded, watching as Hoseok came out with the last box of items, and they all packed themselves back into the car. She quickly signaled for them to roll down the window. "I'm sorry." She whispered to Yoongi. "Come back, I want to sort things out. You are an amazing person for my son." She told reaching out to touch Yoongi's face but stopping herself, wanting to be respectful. 

Yoongi was quite shocked because he wasn't sure about the impression he made. But it seemed that he had made a good impression, and maybe Jimin's parents would warm up to the idea of their son being polyamorous. When they pulled away from the house he actually had hope. 

Hope that he could get along with his soulmate's families. Maybe it would take time, but something was there. He really hoped he could eventually be accepted into their families. You could say it was because he wasn't on the best of terms with his own family. But truthfully Yoongi believed he just wanted to be accepted into the family because he wanted to feel closer to his soulmates. 

He'd just have to see what the next few days would hold. 

~

I mean... Sense y'all asked-

 Sense y'all asked-

Soon. :)

I got 3 books in line to be published so we might just have to see what happens. And what book get's finished when. Also, there is FAR MORE than 11, but only that much would fit on a screenshot.