Chp 8- Family dinner?

Lydia Storm (Pearl's servant).

Pearl's POV

Family dinner?

I sat boredly in the car while bandaging my knuckles since they were split open.

Yeah some jock decided that he was tough shit as he dared touch my ass. One thing led to another and I beat the living hell outta him even though I promised not to be a wild animal at the first day but I was tempted.

At least everyone in the cafeteria saw and wouldn't dare bother or touch me without my permission. School was probably a minute away from ending and I couldn't stop my mind from thinking about the blue eyed Angel. His soft flirty body and how his lips kept calling for me, those glasses that showed his blue eyes clearer and decorated that amazing snow pale skin.

I signed in relief as the bell rang so loudly it can be heard in the packing lot. I waited angrily since I needed a shower and a sweet nap. Finally the students left Creakory high with joy and chattering. Thankfully the windows were dark black and I could get a view of the people outside the lot but they couldn't see me.

My eyes flickered through the space searching for one person in particular. Two people came in as I searched the sea of students again and again without really looking at them. I even noticed how people were eyeing the black coloured SUV with wide eyes.

"Why they looking?" I asked with annoyance flexing my bandaged hands.

"Um Creak is actually slow in fashion since it's undeveloped so the latest car trending here are Toyatas and an SUV is seen as an expensive item." Stephanie rolled her eyes ''this is nothing...like have they seen a Posche or Lamborghini?"

"Ahh. Shut up Stephanie." Steven said and he turned to look at me "Pearl you could have put Josh in a coma." He told me firmly.

"That asshole's name is Josh.." I replied with no interest.

"Look...I understand you have some wild desires but not like that, his eyes are both navy blue and swallon, his lip is busted."

"Ok so I was supposed to let him touch me. You know very well that I don't like having hands on my body."

"He touched you!?" Stephanie shouted giving Steven a look that promised death if he opened his mouth "how dare you defend him!"

Steven huffed then looked away from me making me roll my eyes as they accidently flickered to the window just in time for them to meet the blue eyed Angel. I sat straight in the leather seat making Stephanie and Steven to look at me weirdly but I didn't care as I looked at him.

His white shirt was moving slightly since it was a little windy..his hair capturing the warm heat of the sun and those eyes that glowed even though he was wearing glasses and facing sideways. I could see those hidden eyes and his beautiful creamy pale skin.

The car roared and we left with the boy taking the other side of the road. I couldn't stop watching him like a creep since my eyes couldn't leave his fragile body. There is just something about him, the need to protect him was high.

I crossed my leg over the other when he was out of view and popped in a cigar making the guard open the windows since some people were being lil pussies.

The car drove slowly since the town was peaceful and relaxing with a quiet aura. We passed that familiar pale blue painted building and I saw the Angel again with a brunnet.

They were standing in front of the open fence and deep in their conversation.

I didn't like how she was touching his beautiful thin shoulders and how he smiled at her like he was seeing the fucking Queen of England. As if feeling my eyes he turned to look at me with those clear ocean eyes that stole my breath with a sign, a gergous blush covered his cheeks before he turned quickly as the car drove him away from my view. I kept my eyes outside the window since the two idiots in here were observing me like hawks. I knew there was something unique about this orphanage.