Chp 20 - "Of course i remember"

Pearl's POV

"Of Course I remember."

"Aurgh my head." Lydia groaned touching it as I flashed her a wicked smirk that had her blushing in embarrassment.

"Saw you make out with a chick." I said fixing my hair before applying eyeliner.

"Yeah she had such a sweet ass."

I laughed before shaking my head still looking at the huge ass mirror in front me as my makeup supplies floated carelessly on the desk.

"You were gone." She stated making me stand up and straighten my skirt.

"Yea...I got tired of the party so I walked home. Sue me"

Lydia looked at me under the covers with disbelief.

"Since when..."

"I was not about to pass out in that club." I stated putting my hands on my hips.

"Well you missed Steven making out with this blonde."

"Was she stripping on a desk?" I asked seeing her nod. I rolled my eyes before leaving the room. I took my time with climbing down those stairs.. for some reason I was in a good mood.

Sitting down on the table filled with the perfect family which I avoided. I took my bacon before drinking my juice.

"Why are you humming?" David groaned giving Steven pills.

"Wait I am?" I asked unbothered before taking a tomato in Stephanie's plate and toast in kieran's who just looked at me with that lame ass poker face.

"You're in a good mood...which is never a good sign." Kieran sneered and I snorted before standing up.

"You're dancing." Stephanie said with shock making me stop in my tracks.

"Shit...stop ruining my parade...you little shits."

They rolled their eyes but Kieran was busy narrowing his eyes. I blinked.

"Am not going to School today." Groaned Stephanie as Steven agreed.

"Ain't you feeling the hangover?" Steven asked in disbelief.

"I can handle alcohol just like Kieran." I said making Kieran smirk like I couldn't take him on.

Pssst I can totally take him on.. and beat his ass on a beer challenge.

"Oh there are enemies in this town." Steven informed touching his forehead.

"Enemies?" I asked stupidity.

"Yea we came across one yesterday at your party and they ran away."

"Describe them." I said.

"I don't even know why you smiling." Kieran said still searching my eyes. David still looked a bit in shock making me give them a droll face.

"Aurgh...they were twins and another one that had pale skin..we couldn't see them but we got the identity of the twins which will be enough." Stephanie said before pouting and putting on makeup.

I blinked in shock.

"Why are you applying makeup if uu ain't going to School?" I asked.

"Cause am a Queen." She said before rolling her eyes.

"I lost my appetite." Kieran declared "and who puts their makeup where the food should be."

"Am. A. Queen." Was all Stephanie said making David clear his throat before narrowing his eyes.