Chp 35- A DEADLY VIEW

Neddy's POV

A DEADLY VIEW.

It was finally lunch time and I couldn't help but skip to Mrs Tiffany's class happily honestly I couldn't wait to see what made Pearl the Mafia of fear.

She was as sweet as a flower. She looked scary today with a huge jersey outlined by skull graffiti and baggy jeans with shoes outlined by gold laces. Honestly she made the look scarier with her eye contacts but still managed to look like herself. Brown skinned beauty with beautiful brown eyes.

I opened the door to find Mrs Tiffany in her leather chair eating some Chinese takeaway but she didn't look up...well you see yesterday she...

"Hello neddy." Mrs Tiffany greeted with eyes of anger and hands sassily crossing her arms.

I swallowed Stuttering out her name as she scanned everyone around me from head to toe with a displeased expression.

"Get your shit and we're leaving." She commanded and even though Maria wanted to say something she didn't.

"Um..." I said.

"Do I know you?" Mrs Tiffany suddenly said looking at Jonathan who gave her a look of hatred.

"You taking him." He stated angrily.

"My dear boy that's called adoption... neddy!"

I flinched turning the lease but Jonathan grabbed my wraist.

"Don't leave."

"I'LL come visit I swear." I promised but heard Mrs Tiffany chuckle.

"Yeah no you're not."

"What?" Me and Jonathan demanded.

"I said no and am mad at you young man..we don't keep secrets from each other and you're grounded for two weeks."

And then the car ride was quite and we arrived to her avarage house. Three bedrooms and a normal kitchen that didn't fit Pearl's gigantic one, a lounge and pictures of Mrs Tiffany on her adventures. I was even shocked to see mine there.

I didn't say nothing though as she sulkily made dinner..we ate in silence and am definitely pleased to say that I slept on the pillow I day dreamed about.

"Tiffany am sorry." I said after closing the door but she didn't answer so I walked in front of her desk just to be in front of her.

"Am SORRY." I said firmly "I was just scared you know... it's not easy being in an orphanage and telling someone. I was ashamed."

"But am not someone." She said putting down her food painfully on the table "I am your friend and the closest thing you have to a mother don't you dare speak that nonsense."

"I know." I whispered looking at the desk "and am sorry."

She looked at me for the longest time before shrugging.

"Well you're forgiven but still grounded."

I groaned.

"That's right son...I call the shots."

"You're a bad mother then." I said sacrasticaly but Mrs Tiffany looked like she was on cloud nine. I rolled my eyes before sitting down and that's when the door opened.

Pearl came in as glorious as she was in the morning but she didn't have her hoodie pulled up. Her eyes pure dark and complimented by her braided hair, lips glossy and full and face on of pleasure. She moved weirdly when coming to us...her legs tilted like she was falling just like the picture I saw but she wasn't falling.