Chp 30- Neddy's theories

Pearl's POV

Neddy's theories.

"Lydia where were you?" I asked looking at her serious face that told me she was either hurt about my rejection or she simply didn't care.

"No where agent my lady."

My mouth dropped open before I pursed my lip together. She was wearing the slave shit and not the fancy shit I brought her instead she wore the lame khakhi mini dress with no shoes and her hair in a ponytail with her head down.

"Lydia we are in my room." I said feeling annoyed and this is one of reasons I hired her... because I didn't want a servant that acted like I was a Queen.

"I am aware my lady."

"Ok Lydia first of all you are freaking me out second of all I bought you clothes so I order you to put them on and lastly it was just a rejection. I just didn't feel horny stop being a baby." With that I walked out of the room so that I could go bother a certain women I have been meaning to see but not after passing through neddy Smith's orphanage.

I walked to the longue first because I felt the need to bother Kieran but I froze at the sight of what I found. Kieran had Emmanuel on the wall with his fist up and a hand wrapped around his neck and regardless of Emmanuel being all muscular..it couldn't match Kieran.

"Kieran!" I shouted angrily pushing him away even though that just made him step back just a step away.

"GET HIM OUT NOW!!!!" He shouted making me flinch and the guards move uncomfortably. His veins popping at his neck with eyes soo red I thought he was crying. Emmanuel was gasping for air as I shot Kieran a dirty look before taking Emmanuel outside with me as he gasped for air.

"What happened?"

"He was being a homophobic jerk!"

I rolled my eyes. This was always their fight and it was definitely stupid. Even back home they always fought over stupid things like how a Zebra's colour starts with black instead of white and it let to a fight that ended with me eating popcorns and father shockingly joined me.

Ah memories.

"Really?... seriously...aurgh anyway you are coming with me honey. We are both going to a trip so get the SUV running while I calm down the heir."

He just grunted storming away as I went back to Kieran who was pacing like a monster in heat. He was even saying stupid shit.

"Ok calm your heir ass." I comforted watching his head snap up at me with irritation that burned like a fire.

"Your ugly friend just makes me soo mad and am going to whip his brown ass."

"I believe you said that years ago."

"Shut up you gothic bastard...I need a drink."

With that he turned and left before I rolled my eyes and left for the SUV that had a mumbling Emmanuel and he didn't even stop after I entered.

"Oh shut up and go to the orphanage." I snapped watching in satisfaction as he sneered his lips before starting the car and leaving in silence.

"Soo...." I started because I didn't like the silence.

"Sooo your dumbass brother thinks homosexuality is a SIN...shit you don't choose to suddenly wake up a gay guy or lesbian or even straight, this bullshit just happens."

"Mmh." I said boredly before looking at the window to get a view of the Creak town. Emmanuel saw that as a continue sign to my utter annoyance.

"And then he tells me...ME that am a sinner just cause my sister is lesbian I mean Stephanie is lesbian but I don't see him running around with a stupid statement that has her an angry mess." He grunted making me wonder how far we are.

"He just makes me sooo mad."

"Ok yeah."

"And then he decides that he is some--"

Blah blah blah

I just nodded and hummed to get him to shut up but the guy complained like he didn't have a house and was facing the hugest issues on the planet.

When I saw the orphanage I signed in relief as the car stopped with a fuming Emmanuel.

"Wait here Querido." I said before getting out and walking straight to the gate and just in time the tangible bunny was coming out of the door before turning to the direction of the garden.

"Tangible Woo his name is tangible come here and meet your untangible!" I sang loudly watching a few strange looks and a flinching Neddy who turned to me in shock before rolling his eyes but he came to me anyway. The past week was amazing and yes I attended classes.

Am Soo proud of myself right now.

He walked to me slowly while I admired his flowing hair and those ocean eyes. My eyes slid to his waistband before going straight at the beast behind those jeans. Regardless of him being a Nerd he was definitely gifted.

"Pearl don't sing."

"Are you saying my voice is bad?" I asked in shock watching him wiggle his fingers as if to say sorta. I chuckled before leaning behind the gate to peck his lips softly as his cheeks tinted pink.

"Um Pearl the snake you drew in School is it like a symbol?"

His question made me freeze before I scanned his curious face that was also studying me with a raised brow.

"No." I said slowly watching him note something I couldn't catch.

"And um..your family.."

"That you'll meet on Monday." I declared watching him drain colour regardless of his pale skin.

"Um.." he cocked his head so he could look at me clearly behind those glasses "did you get adopted with your um sisters?"

"Who told you I was adopted?"

"You guys don't look alike soo.."

"Oh where are these questions and theories coming from?"

"Um nowhere...I just want to know about you."

I rolled my eyes before looking at him. Clearly he was more observant than I thought and was onto some secret case I didn't know about. After I looked at him for more than a minute I kissed his cheek before kissing his lips.

"You ask too much..." I said before turning and leaving to the SUV with my one audience watching from the gate. I entered the car finding Emmanuel yelling through his phone.

"How dare you call me.. Kieran who the fuck do you think you---,, I am more smarter,, stfu,, augh you just spoilt and--"

I snatched the phone before dropping it and facepalmed.

"He is the one who called." He defended himself.

"Doesn't matter... Neddy's theories freak me out."

"Theories?"

"He is quite smart to know that the snake is actually something more.."

"Pearl Nerd's are more observant than you think."

I ran my hand through my face.

"We'll figure something out later cause right now we must pay a certain women a visit."

He grunted Clearly fuming over his last argument.

"Just imagine Kieran getting beaten to death." I said.

"You wanna decorate the women's walls with the colour red."

"Yup now let's go we can't miss dinner."

"It's Sunday." Emmanuel said with a raised brow.

"And on this day will there be a sacrifice."