Q and A

Q and A

Totally_Weird: *Holding a microscope* Welcome reading Mafias!!! So this is officially the Nerd's Mafia--

Pearl: Is that necessary?!

Kieran: I knew there was something wrong with her...

Totally_weird: shut up you little ugly--

Neddy: Q and A please!!!

Q) At the end of the story did Neddy die? Or did someone save him?

Totally_weird: This is so--

Pearl: Keep quiet!, Neddy should get the microphone...this ain't a question for you. *Rudely takes the microphone from totally_weird and gives it to neddy*

Neddy: *nervously holds the microphone with a blush* um, *clearing throat* am not dead and am alive.

Totally_weird: You might want to go in deeper detail...

Neddy: *sweating while looking around nervously* well I was kidnapped by Hades, tortured a bit then Pearl saved me...am I done? Someone please take away this--

Totally_weird: Good job sweetie *sweetly pinches neddy's cheeks*

Pearl: *slaps totally_weird's hands away* this is my fucking boo!! And you *points finger at neddy* must I remind you who you belong to?

Neddy: *faints*

Q) Did Pearl and neddy break up?

Kieran: *mumbles* I wish.

Pearl: Did you say something you bastard drunk hoe ass heir??!

Stephanie: This is so annoying.

Pearl: *rolls eyes* of course we didn't break up *gently shakes the unconscious nerd* we still together, I bet some motherfuckers thought I would leave neddy...this boat is still floating!

Q) How many books will be written?

Totally_weird: Five.... and another mystery suprise book...

Stephanie: well, my shit is already shown.

Kieran: No one has seen your poop bitch, be specific.

Stephanie: *blushes* Not like that!! I mean my story is out!!!

Kieran: ain't we five, it's me, gothic Pearl, David, Steven, Stephanie and...*looks at author*

Totally_weird: Like I said, it's a suprise *winks before laughing* So guys this is the Mafia series and so far there are two books published and three more will be published then there'll be the last book which is about....yeah about.... A suprise mystery person.

Q) What does the necklace really mean?

Pearl: Lol, it means you claiming someone and if another Mafia sees it, they'll know that this person is taken.

Totally_weird: Can Mafias like go through heat?

Kieran: Do we look like wolfs? We don't jump on our hosts.

David: Actually, that's not true....

Totally_weird: eeeh?!

David: When a host or dominant gives their lover the necklace they have to immediately claim them or it will make you go crazy like crazy crazy.