Chp 41- A Scorpion

The picture above.. is how the scorpion Tatoo looks like. I thought about giving a visual view of it... anyway Enjoy.
*****
Neddy's POV

A scorpion.

I sat there on the cold floor ignoring the way my back ached. Jonathan I mean HADES fixed his jeans and belt with a huge smile before he turned to look down on me.

"You must be hungry baby...I mean long hours of sex can drain a person." He said before leaving the steel room. After I collapsed in the School bathroom i found myself in a room which was dark and cold, lonely and isolated but when I woke up I found myself naked on the floor with Hades holding a bottle of lube and condom.

"Let's see how you deal with pleasure and pain babe."

He had said before sexually abusing me and I couldn't take away the feeling of his hands on my body. I missed Pearl's hands instead, she was gentle and she always asked for my permission instead of just shoving herself on me like Hades. My voice was probably gone since I was crying so much when he forced himself inside me, he literally made me bleed.

I had questions for him..but I was afraid that it would trigger something in him, something I didn't want to happen.

The room I was in was literally made out of steel so there were no windows or light except from the bulb that shone without much energy. This felt like one of those interrogation rooms except it smelled strongly of sex and coldness. There was no cloth or some mattress, it was just empty and isolated.

My heart was already aching for the sunlight to flash upon my skin and the sweet scent of oxygen but I couldn't do much as I sat down naked and cold. I forced myself to sit down avoiding a flinch as I pressed my back against the cold steel since this whole room was made of it.

I was 100% sure that a camera was in here, I wrapped my hands around myself trying to bring Pearl's precious skin and scent that was left on my body. I was even in hopes that Hades would come in here and give me food because I was truly tired and hungry.

Hades didn't stop until I bleed and literally stopped crying. It felt like hours until he got tired, I think he came five times and he was shouting angry words that I couldn't make out.

Luckily the door opened to reveal Hades coming in with a huge blanket that I truly needed at the moment, it was super large and fluffy looking. I kept quiet as he came and placed the blanket over my shoulders and when he took a step back, I immediately covered every part of my body. I felt relieved to have something protect me from him regardless of it being a simple blanket.

Hades noticed and smirked slowly, his hair still sweaty and his posture full of pride. I looked at him warily, watching his every move and each step.

"Relax baby...hey let's talk while you eat yeah?" He said before snapping his fingers and much to my utter shock, the triplets all came in including Kathy. I didn't dare speak as I watched them so I simply cast my eyes on the floor.

I cannot believe this. So basically they were together in this thing. They all fucking heared me scream and they let him to that....they all let him.

"Ah babe stop being dramatic." Hades said making me look at him as Bells put the wooden chair she carried down and Hades sat upon it. The younger ones had trays of food before placing them on Hades's feet, Kathy just stood with a blank face. I just snuggled deeper in the blanket trying to move back a little. They all wore a millitary outfit and their ponytails were lose and tight, each female had her head held high.

"Let me introduce you probably to my friends..." Hades trailed looking at Kathy "This is Cora and..." He looked at Bells "This is Lea..." Then he turned to the young ones "Nemesis and Nyx."