Chp 37- Claimed

Neddy's POV

Claimed.

It's been two full weeks and I had to actually swallow up my stupidity in those weeks. Two full horrible weeks of not eating, lack of sleeping and whatever.

Pearl was right though..Mafia does go with killing and I lied when I said I accepted her whole self when I was actually afraid. I was stuck between going to her and what I saw on the murder scene.

I can't erase the times Blossom came to me and told me that I had to eat.. I couldn't stomach anything and on cue the door opened to reveal Blossom in her formal attire since she had a meeting to go to. She signed and came to me.

"Neddy..." She started sitting besides me "you know you need to eat, am starting to see your ribcage."

"How.. how can I when..."

"Neddy I know that view was probably deadly for you but to be honest I saw more hideous views. You do realize if you forgive Pearl you going to actually see more deadly views." She said squeezing my shoulders and that's when I felt something cold around my neck. I swallowed raising my hand to touch the necklace Pearl gave me.

Gosh those red python eyes felt like they were starring at me.

"Pearl isn't doing well."

"What?" I demanded "I thought she moved on from me...I thought I was nothing to her that I was just--"

"Lol what? You thought you were one of her pass through boys. Gosh Neddy Smith I think you don't know Pearl at all. When I first came into the group I heard horrible things about her, the corpse, snakes and spiders are small compared to what she did."

"What did she do?"

"Gosh neddy, Pearl always took away the Mafia of fear awards--"

"You get awards?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes honey..every Mafia group has the Mafia of fear.. each Mafia group has to have one. Anyway Pearl took every award and she would dance like a freak when she went to get it.. her speech was literally short and not understandable." She explained "Every year on Christmas every Mafia group meets up for awards."

I just frowned at the information.

"I know you probably don't see how you tamed her but you did. It was like you saw a python that only showed you small things so that it doesn't scare you away. She didn't want to scare you so she did small shit."

I turned to face her so I could look into her eyes.

"Neddy Smith gosh I bet you remember how excited I was to see her because I was waiting for her to do scary things but she didn't. You two are so in your World that you don't seem to realize people around you were watching. But gosh she is horrible know, she only wears black and it's mostly hoddies so that she could hide her face. She literally got three warnings from the School and more than five detentions, she attends classes and she shockingly carries a bag to write down notes. She beats the living shit out of anyone who dares to touch a small inch of her or even stands in her way. She doesn't speak anymore sometimes in my class I would watch as she wrote her notes but her eyes always flicker on your seat. She almost punched the principal, she hit about ten students and painted the walls black and so many more. You have to tame her and talk to her so that she stops.. neddy she will get suspended."

I swallowed at that. Gosh I didn't mean to do all of that, didn't mean to hurt her.

"But--"

"There you go again with your buts. Neddy you're her tamer. That necklace means something, something huge. It means she choose you to be her tamer and lover but I bet she didn't claim you."