Chp 29- Questions

Neddy's POV

Questions.

It's been two weeks and I was falling under some sort of pattern. After handling my first Handjob and second orgasm from an insecure Pearl who didn't and couldn't stop following me around like a creep, not that am complaining.

Pearl literally changed her schedule and is now in every class with me, she also joins me and Mrs Tiffany at lunch time.

Jonathan was always trying to ask me out and I responded with excuses and Kathy was suddenly more cruel than ever but she pretended she didn't. I noticed that she almost tripped a boy and also tried to make my chores harder than they should.

"So neddy did you fix things with your friend?" Jonathan asked as Group red chilled on the mat with a few orphanage kids that were reading or finishing their task. I nodded happily with Pearl invading my mind and suprisingly sat there with that Lavander scent.

Bells was just laying lazily on her back avoiding our existence.

"What's your friend's name?"

"John." I lied.

"Well is he in our School?"

"Yes." Another lie.

"Is he like a senior or.."

"Um.."

"Jonathan stop questions him..Jesus you are giving me a heart attack." Bells saved me but Jonathan's face told me he wasn't done so I decided to question him before he questioned me.

"Can I use the computers?"

"Please do!" Bells shouted with annoyance making me chuckle softly as I stood up to the old computer that I used the last time. I sat down before searching this snake community only to find some places about snakes and information about snakes.

I rolled my eyes before frowning at the huge ass snake that was apparently in view. It stood long and huge with it's tognue flickered out.

A python.

There was that introduction information about how the python is large and kills it's opponents slowly and painfully. I signed before something clicked in my mind.

The research I made about Isaiah Kane, the knife that I paid little attention to had a snake on top of it. To make sure that my conclusion was correct I researched it again and swallowed at the amount of blood and the huge ass knife that could cut a human bone to pieces sat on top of Isaiah's ungrateful father's chest. A snake in a circle manner sat on top with red eyes just like Pearl's graffiti art on her second day of School and it looked exactly like Mrs Tiffany's Tatoo.

Am part of the snake community.

Mrs Tiffany had said when she told the story.

The symbol was there!.

Kathy had shouted in their meeting and when I busted them talking. It's there some sort of gansta fights? Or is Pearl associated with ganstas?

I blinked countinusly before reading the article hoping to find this Jean product he worked on and I found it and did research on it. Dinem jeans was the fashion he invented and there were soo many articles about his success but I wasn't going to read them. I wanted to look at his pictures.

There were a lot of pictures of him receiving awards and in most of them he was with a suit and but his  breast pocket always had a python snake pin that fit perfectly with the one of the knife and Pearl's graffiti.

There was another picture of their family whole family that had me pausing to look at it clearly. I blinked rapidly noticing how they were all truly different. Pearl had brown skin and she stood beside the woman whom I assume is their mother and gosh was she beautiful. Perfect hips and slender waist, she was a mixture of tone and pale and next to her stood Isaiah in his glory...huge and bulging with powerful muscles with a poker face. After Isaiah stood three brothers according to their height.

The first brother was toned and heavily muscled. And next to him was an albino to which I assume is Kieran or  David and lastly Steven. They all looked different and much younger. All of them dressed formally except Pearl who wore huge baggy black clothes, it was a huge jersey that had the words RUN and huge baggy jeans with white eye contact on so her eyes were like a milky wave and chains wrapped around her body.

Honestly she looked kinda...hot. all of them were smiling for the camera and regardless of how Isaiah didn't smile in all the photos I saw he was smirking on this one with his eyes on Pearl like he was proud of his daughter looking all scary and creepy. Stephanie was in front of all of them with a dress so fancy and sparkly I thought she used a lot of money for it and she even wore a crown.

I smiled at the picture of Pearl because was she not only scarily beautiful but she stood in a weird position. Her legs in a position of falling down but she didn't. I reached my finger to stroke her hair.
I wonder know how Pearl really was back then and her journey. It also made me realize that I knew little about her.

"What's th--"

I flinched before quickly exiting the page and turned to find Jonathan looking at me curiously.

"Gosh you want to give me nightmares."  I said watching him chuckle softly and gosh I hated how lovey Dovey those eyes looked.

"No I saw you smiling and stroking the screen so..." he said but didn't finish his sentence like he was jealous.

I just smiled awkwardly and prayed to God he didn't see that.

"Anyway let's take a walk."

"Jonathan I--"

"Don't make excuses.. please neddy I really like you and you're just making this difficult. Even if you are not gay yet just hang out with me please."

I signed in defeat at his puppy dog eyes so I nodded watching him light up like a tree.

Oh I still had a lot of questions for Pearl but more importantly Mrs Tiffany but I guess they'll wait.