Chp 43- Hopeless Host

Neddy's POV

Hopeless Host.

I looked at the necklace yet again, the python always felt like it was looking back at me and it was actually smiling.

I hid it away from Hades because I knew he would throw a fit and am also hoping that the camera doesn't find out that I have it. I flickered it again in my hands sitting lifelessly on the mattress, I mean Hades came to satisfy himself and then talk about things I barely paid attention to.

I always had hope that Pearl would magically show up and save me but each day and each second that never happened, including my loss in hope concerning the whole situation. I felt like maybe she forgot about lil young me and she is probably looking for another host.

My mother died along with my father so I didn't know what hope was, I don't even know whether I should die or something.

I fell all kinds of emotions. A burst of them coursing through my veins and heart. Anger at Hades but we both knew that he would win since he was gifted in the muscle department.

The door creaked and I quickly put the necklace right under the mattress as Hades sat on his chair. I was supposed to stay naked all the time.

"Baby...." He greeted happily before folding his leg on top of the other "Pearl gave up on you, she literally left the mission and trouble of looking for you."

I swallowed trying to pretend that those words didn't hurt me but it did. She was the closest person who didn't turn around and rape me. Instead she stayed, and she was a gentle beauty that required love and attention yet those words managed to fall in the pit of my stomach but I didn't dare say anything.

"You will receive your host scorpion Tatoo soon...am thinking tomorrow."

I kept quiet.

"Achem... tomorrow, you know the sooner the better you became Mr Hades too you know."

Silence.

"You'll see that I did this to increase our love and strength for each other."

Silence.

"Damn Neddy say something."

Why should I?

"Neddy!" He screamed and I shockingly didn't flinch. My hope  was Pearl but if she gave up on me like that then there was no hope at all for me.

I was hopeless and hoped that Jonathan oh I mean Hades could kill me.

I was tired of being his damn journal and toy, tired that everyone in my life could randomly chose to wake up and play with my life like it's a damn toy.

I didn't choose for Hades to love me or for me to fall madly in love with Pearl and if Pearl isn't a part of my life then why should I breathe.

The only hope I had decided to live for stopped caring. I watched as Hades walked to me and he slammed my lips to his but I just sat there instead of trying to pull away like I always did. I didn't react and that frustrated him as he pulled away from my lips only to stare at me for the longest time.

"Neddy...?"

Silence.

"Shit do something... anything. You can still forgive me, I know you can."

Silence.

"I did some bad things but that isn't your limit neddy keep fighting!"

Silence.

Hades seemed peeved by my act before leaving. Yeah don't come back, leave me alone to die. Am just a hopeless host.

Damaged goods.