Chp 17- Romeo and Juliet

Neddy's POV

Romeo and Juliet.

I bit my lip seeing Kathy coming towards me with a casual attire before she smiled and we started walking to School.

''So have you ever dated?" Kathy asked before pulling her Bronx hair behind her ears.

"No." I replied making her scoff.

"Nigga uu need to find someone." She said before punching my shoulders.

"Jeeez...ow.'' I complained making her roll her eyes "Girls kinda ignore me Soo.."

"Maybe you're..ummh you know prefer a different sexual orientation."

I blinked in shock before I stopped walking.

"What?"

"You're still hurting neddy even though you won't say anything..I mean your mother barely responses to your messages and maybe you can heal by finding love." She said unbothered.

"Oh..well am ok." I reassured before starting to walk again but it appeared that she was not having any of it.

"What about the triplets..do you see someone you like?" She question making me blink.

"Ain't they a little too young?" I questioned because Bella and Bell were definitely not in high school even though I wasn't told that.

"Well bella and bell are but what about Bells?''

"I am not dating a senior." I whined watching her chuckle with amusement.

"What about me?" She said running in front of me and pointing a finger at her body.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah no." I replied.

"Aurgh! Don't say am not your type just say that am not your preferred sexual orientation."

"Kathy am straight..I just haven't found the right girl."

Kathy's shoulders slumped in defeat before she walked ahead of me. I chuckled at how she was sulking.

" Who would be MR right then?" I questioned.

"Oh I dunno... maybe Jonathan." She said making me choke on nothing in particular.

"Lol chill neddy it was just a statement but you do notice he likes you."

"Yup." I said.

"You're no fun." She whined and I didn't respond since I didn't even know what to say to that declaration. So we walked to School in silence.

The moment we entered the school my eyes were already on the search for someone.. and only someone. I saw her family's car outside which was totally different from the old one and that had me wondering what happened to their first car. Their new car was a nice shade of black and yellow only missing a light brown skinned girl. Their cars were always fancy and sparkly.

I signed in defeat before leaving Kathy for English which was normally full of me being focused instead of being distracted, as usual Mrs Tiffany was bubbling away.

"...you know." She said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah...hey when is this drama thing happening?" I asked watching her pale making me raise an eyebrow curiously.

Didn't she say she was the drama director so how could she not know.

"Um...eh." was all that left her lips before the bell rang making her smile uncomfortably before leaving as the students entered like a river of sea.