Chp 32- "How does a python kill?"

Pearl's POV

"How does a python kill?"

I arrived back home doing some creepy dance and I knew the moment I entered that I was getting lectured but I don't give two shits.

I indeed entered and Kieran's voice screamed for me making me huff before I could even go to the stairs just to inhale the apple scent.

"PEARL." He shouted like he always does when I did some lame nonsense, I rolled my eyes but went to the longue and everyone was there already having disapproval in their eyes.. well except Emmanuel of course.

Lydia was apparently in my room so I couldn't see her reaction or talk to her. I just stood in front of all of them as their lips sneered.

"You gave him the necklace?" Stephanie asked in disbelief "you barely know him and it isn't love."

Isn't it? or...."you just lonely." I simply said watching an unknown emotion flicker in her eyes before she hid it with a shrug.

"A skinny nerd?" David questioned with a raised brow "I love it plus the skinny nigga is smart and observant besides Pearl is a dominant."

"That's the problem" sneered Kieran "he was looking around carefully and there are host well build guy--"

"Neddy's observantion is like that of a python."

"--and the way his brows rose with pursed lips showed he concluded something, something he shouldn't have concluded. He looked at all the guards and slaves even each of us slowly before raising his brows like he saw something we didn't. Pearl stop trying to spread us because we are here for one specific reason and it's to lay low not invite mysteries, you better tell him to shut his mouth since it is soo obvious that he knows something. If you don't I will shut him up." he continued ignoring what I said seconds ago.

"Regardless Pearl is happy. Have you ever seen her act all sweet besides the nerd is skinny that scaring him won't be an issue," Emmanuel said before clearing his throat uncomfortably at the eyes he got "plus we should talk about the letter... the results have come out."

"And?" Kieran asked as we all looked eagerly.

"The letter has male prints on them so the host is clearly female." He deadpanned looking at Kieran like he was a fool.

"Well so I guess I have to look for a club just like my sweet tangible said they are going to come up with a different strategy which means they are most likely to follow us like idiots and we'll simply corner them to find out which host they are referring to." I said joyfully making Kieran raise a brow but he didn't say a thing, David smirked at me raising his hands in a thumbs up. Steven just sat there quietly and Stephanie looked displeased.

Emmanuel grinned before standing up.

"Today was definitely worth it oh and we are waiting for feedback Pearl about the club." He said before passing through me while I grinned and saw Kieran watching Emmanuel with longing anger... like he wanted his head. I rolled my eyes before running through the stairs and finding Lydia sniffing which made me raise a brow in disbelief.

She sat on L sofa without joy and her eyes cast on the floor. I frowned before slowly walking to her and sitting besides her.

"Something wrong?" I asked hoping she would look up. Regardless of how she wasn't wearing the uniform or acting like a slave.. she still had me wondering on what was happening in her train of thought. She didn't even look up at me like she always does.

"What's wrong?" I asked again watching her head rise slowly and her watery eyes look up at me.

"Pearl I miss my mother." She finally said making me smirk.