Chapter 2

Lena's POV
"Lena let me focus please" giggled my friend hope as I was running around the dorm with her book. "You gotta catch me first" I laughed. Suddenly the door opens causing me to run right into it.
"oh shit I didn't see you there" said my other friend Penelope as she tried really hard to hide her laugh. "Next time please be more careful evil one" hope said trying to get me up. Hope and Penelope never got along since the day Penelope dumped Josie, no one knows except Penelope. "Chill Down it was just an accident" I said getting up from the ground. "I'm sorry Lena girl". Penelope class me Lena girl while I call her Pezz and she calls hope, Hopeless and hope calls her Evil one. Penelope is a witch and every time you say her name she gets more power
Hope is a hybrid which means she is a mixture of wolf, vampire, and witch.
I'm a vampire but I come from very powerful blood lines that give me more power then the regular.
" So are y'all going to the party at the windmill Tonight, I heard Lizzie is going to be there" giggled Penelope. I saw Hope trying to hide her bright red cheeks when Penelope mentioned Lizzie, they always had a thing for each other that basically now one knows what's up wiTh Them expect themselves. " I can't I have a test tomorrow and I need to study" I said holding up my notes. "Come In Lena girl you need to get out more" said Penelope in a soft voice trying to change my mind. "Fine but I will only stay a couple of hours" i gave her a smile as I grabbed my camera. I love to take pictures of nature and whatever gives me motivation and I'm only going to the party since it's by the woods and that's a good place to take pictures. "Alright then let's go then" smiled Penelope as she grabbed my hand pulling me down the hallway.
*At the party*
"Hey I will go grab a drink" I lied as I headed out the door. Once I was outside I could smell beer, sweat, and other smells, I went deeper into the woods and then I could smell the fresh wet pine straws, the wet soil, and I could hear some drops of water falling from the trees to the ground. I took out my camera and started taking pictures then I heard a voice from the distance "Mon-el get off me" said a girl, I thought they where goofing around since everyone at the school thinks he is a saint but I know his true self. Then the same voice screamed something that made me stop " GET THE FUCK OFF ME" then after I heard that I knew it wasn't a joke and I ran towards the Voice.