Chapter 7

Kara's POV
"So first you get all up in my face and do that intense eyebrow thing, and now your taking me to the store" I said trying to flip out on her. "I was going to talk to you in your dorm but I ran into some stuff" Said Lena in a raspy voice that gave me chills Behind my back. She pulled up into a store that was my favorite since I moved here. "This is my favorite store since I was a kid and I always felt happy here" whispered Lena "I don't know why but I always saw the owner of the store as my dad".

She looked down at her steering wheel and I could see a small tear form. "Hey Lena are you ok" I said pulling her into a hug, she was using a sweet scented perfume that made me smile. "Winn cheated on me" she whispered trying not to make her voice crack, Lena is like a wolf she is hard and tuff on the outside but soft and hurt in the inside. I rubbed her back softly as she cried in my arms I felt safe with her and it's something I never felt with Mon El. We stayed there for a couple of minutes until she gave me one last hug and whispered "thank you".

I nodded my head and followed her as she got out of car. We went inside and Lena and the store's Owner gave each other a hug and I shook his hand since we know each other too but we are not that Close. She grabbed a basket and started grabbing a ton of snacks and drinks. "Grab something for you" she whispered as she made her way to the check out Area. I grabbed some sour patch kids and tea and I gave it to Lena so she can pay and of course I was going to pay her back. Lena said goodbye owner and he told me to come closer as Lena waited for me at the door. He whispered into my ear "take care of her she is being through so much that I'm still surprised she is still stronger then everyone". I gave him a warm smile and whispered "I will always be there for her". We enjoyed the car ride singing songs of the radio and once we where at the school we gave each other a hug and a warm smile and left our separate ways. I entered my dorm and saw Winn and Mon El sitting in the bed next to each other looking worried.

So that it for this chapter if you want comment on what you want in the next chapter:)