chapter 48

Lena's POV

I heard Kara walk out when I realized I passed out after I cried at the thought of me cheating on her.

"Shit" I mumbled as I noticed the time and I missed Kara's dinner. I quickly got up cleaned the bed and cleaned myself up.

I put on a white button down shirt revealing some cleavage and some Jean's with some low top boots.

I made my way downstairs and saw Mia standing in front of the kitchen door.

"Exuse me" I said as I tried to get in but she didn't move "Mia move".

"Lena dont go in please just think about this" She said with fear showing in her eyes.

I shufed her side and walked in and I saw Kara and a dude kissing. "I miss one date and this what I get" I exclaimed as my voice cracked. I walked out angry and ran into Mia "Move please".

She didn't move but instead held me close. I felt her warmth and kissed her, I don't know if it was the anger or this mixed emotions but it felt nice.

"LENA WAIT" I heard kara exclaim out of the kitchen making me back away from Mia.

I ran outside and saw that it was raining. I still walked out and felt Kara's hand "Lena wait please".

I turned around and saw her eyes red "maybe we aren't ment for each other" I mumbled as I felt Kara's hands on my face.

"Why do you say that" she questioned. I looked up and confessed "I kissed Mia on the way back from dinner and right now" I cleared my throat "and they way that you where holding that guy it looked different".

"Lena I love you and he kissed me I was trying to back away but he kissed me" she looked at me "and about Mia I know because she told me when I went back to the kitchen".

"Lena Luthor I love you and You Lena you are the girl I want to be with" Kara said as she held me tight making me feel like the whole rain stop.

"I know we just got back together but" Kara kneeled down "Lena Luthor will you marry me".

I let out a smiled and kneeled down too "Yes I will marry you Kara danvers" she smiled and held me tight. She kissed me and pulled me to the ground.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS GET OUT OF THE RAIN" Penelope screamed making me laugh and making Kara laugh.

"I love you and no matter how far we feel or are from each other my heart beat will beat on sync with yours" I whispered as I kissed her.

THE END

hey guys this was the end of No matter how far this journey was amazing and I dont am thinking of making the second part like their wedding and life with kids maybe but not here because it will be too long so I might do it so stay tune. 😁😁😁😁😁😁