Chapter 14

Hey guys when ever I tell you to play the song Secret love song part 2 by little mix

Kara's POV
"Hello mrs. Luthor" I said firmly as I question what is she doing here. Yeah I know her daughter is here but not with me so why in the world of idk what is she coming to see me. I questioned as Lillian started walking inside, "I'm sorry mrs. Luthor but I will need to you to leave I need to go buy something" I said as I opened the door for her so she could leave. " Kara this will be quick, I just came to you to stay away from Lena, that girl is confused and once you leave her alone she will cause so much damage on her" the older woman said giving me a death stare. "Listen to me" I stepped closer to her "I WILL NEVER LEAVE LENA I WILL ALWAYS BE BY HER SIDE" I said in a loud whisper trying not to yell. "Ok whatever you say but people always change" she whispered in my ear as she grabbed her purse and walked to the door "oh and things never last" she said as she left. I stared at the mask on top of my dresser and Stared crying.

*DAY OF THE DANCE*

LENAS POV
"Penelope I'm scared and nervous" I mumbled as the raven haired girl did my make up "I know you are scared Lena but everything will be fine, Hope is making sure the spot is perfect for tonight" she said as she smiled. "What if she doesn't come" I asked as I tried not to chew my nails. "Then call me or hope and we will keep you up and go to the movies" she said as she stared putting my mask on my face. "And there you go" she handed me a mirror and I looked amazing.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" I said as I got up and her a hug. "Now go before your late" she said as she pushed me out the dorm. "See you tomorrow" she winked and closed the door. I smiled to myself and made my way to the gym.

There was loud music playing everyone wearing their masks and dancing to the rhythm of the music. I started looking for kara but she wasn't in here. Maybe she is running late, I thought as I sat down on a chair drinking some punch I got from the fountain.

I looked at my watch and 3 hours have gone by. I sighed and laid my head on the table. Why did you get your hopes high Luthor, I thought as I tried not to cry then I heard a voice say "excuse me ma'am but would like to dance with me". I looked up and saw the Tall blue eyed girl smiling at me.

Her hair was curled and her dress was red that looked amazing on her. She held her hand out and I took it. We went to the dance floor as a slow song played.

*NOW*
I took her hand and we slowed dance to the rhythm of the song. I looked at her eyes and the mask I gave her made her eyes stand out more. She smiled and that made my heart flip and it felt amazing. This girl is driving me crazy and I love it for some reason. "You look amazing" she whispered in my ear and that made shivers go down my back. "I would say the same but I would be lying because you look incredible" I whispered back and saw a small smile form. We kept dancing and I never more safe then right now.

"About the kiss" she stared saying but I stopped her before she kept going. "Don't worry about that right now just enjoy the moment" I whispered as I pulled her closer. She laid her head on my shoulder and I hugged her while we moved. I want you Kara Danvers more then everything, I thought as I smelled her perfume that made me feel even more safe.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was so glad it was dark because I don't want her to see my bright red cheeks. "Come with me I have a place we can spend the rest of the night alone" I whispered and she nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked out the gym and I started walking to my secret hide out