Chapter 20

"So miss.Luthor the business men where actually bounty hunters do you have an idea who would want to kill you" asked kara as she filled out a report of the arrest. "No mrs.Danvers I have no idea" I smirked trying to hold in my anger. "Sorry mrs. Luthor but it's mrs. Wood, Danvers was before I got married".

"Do you have anyone you would like to contact so they can pick you up" ask Kara trying not to make eye contact with me, I smirk and replied "Yes and I did my fiancé will be here in half an hour"

I could sense that her heart has been broken into pieces and that hurt me too, Kara and I still have the same spark I thought.

"Would you like a cup of coffee while you wait Mrs. Luthor" asked Kara as she stood up from her chair. "Ah Yes please and if you wouldn't mind I will go with you". She nodded and left as I followed behind. "So how was Belgium" whispered Kara as she stirred her coffee. "It was great but I missed you" I whispered back as I noticed how she slowly stirred the coffee. "I see you still have that charm bracelet I gave you". "Lena look I'm sorry I got married, if you where in Salvatore you would have know how much I cried over you, how much I pushed people away, and how I always slept with the mask you left" she said as tears stared rolling down her cheeks.

"I stayed in my room for days I almost failed high school if it wasn't for Chris who talked sense into me and helped me move on". "Luthor your fiancé is outside" a male voice said and I turned around and it was nun other the Chris wood himself. "Thank you" I said as I grabbed my coffee and left hearing Kara coming behind me. "Hey babe how are you" Said My fiancé Gabby. "Mrs... uh what should I call you" asked kara as she stretched out her hand for Gabby to shake. "Swanner, Gabby Swanner" and after Gabby said that I knew Kara was furious.