chapter 37

Lena's POV

I looked at the person in front in shock as I stepped out of her way, "Mother" I said as she went inside "Lena".

She looked around and laid eyes on kara "I see that keeping yall apart is like  taking a bone from a dog, You can do it but he will get it back". Kara was about to talk but I stepped in before anything bad happens.

"So what brings you here, did the devil get tired of you" I smirked as I saw her expression.

"Gabby texted me saying that you two are no longer together so, I came to see how you where doing".

"We all know that's a lie you only came to tell me I made a mistake and that I will ruin my life and blah blah" I said as I walk next to Kara.

"Because I'm right Lena like always" then she looked at kara "I told you this girl wasn't going to fight for you and I was right".

Kara suddenly jumped up and gave my mom a look that meant danger, "For your information you took Lena away from me but, like you said a dog will always get his bone back" and before I knew it Kara grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

I felt the bitterness taste of the coffee as I deepened the kiss pulling her closer.

I heard the door close and I couldn't help but to smile.

"You really shut her up" I said as I held her close to me. "Well I do have a talent to make a Luthor go speechless" the blonde said as she kissed me once again.