Chapter 15

Ok so when I tell you y'all play the song come running home to you The Kara Danvers version:)

Kara's POV
"Lena where are you taking me" I giggled as Lena pulled me to a passageway I never being before. "Here let me me put this on you" she said as she wrapped a blindfold on my eyes. I smiled as I felt the touch of her fingers on my face I didn't hear anything for a while and then I felt her soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Come on let's go" Lena said between the kiss. She pulled me and then we stopped somewhere.

"Ok we are here" Said Lena as she took off the blindfold of my eyes and I saw the most romantic thing ever that almost made me cry.

"Oh Lena this is so amazing" I said as I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Have a seat" Said Lena as she took out her phone while I was seating down and then
NOW

I heard soft music playing.
She stared singing and that made my heart melt. Her voice is something that always makes me smile and this is something that will make me smile until the end of life. Lena took my hand and pulled me of my seat and we Stared dancing as she kept singing, her eyes where showing a spark that was something I never saw in mon-el something that made me happy. She Took a Rose from the flower pot and gave it to me as she walked me to a bridge that was above a river. The bridge had lights wrapped around the rim and made so pretty and romantic.

"Kara I love you so much and I want you to be my girlfriend I want to spend the rest of my life with I want you Kara Danvers" Lena said as she held my waist. "Yes Lena I will be your girlfriend" I said as I tried not to cry and gave her a deep kiss.

"KARA GET OVER HERE NOW" Yelled Alex