Chapter 24

Lena's POV

Once we got home from the police station I could sense another vibe in the house like if someone else has been here. "Maybe it was just a friend" I thought as I took off my coat. I walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of whiskey then I noticed to wine glass cups in the sink but I decided to ignore it but my instinct was telling me otherwise, I poured the whiskey into my cup and noticed how Gabby was smiling at her phone like a teenager in love. "Gabby can I use your phone" I asked without hesitation.

Gabby looked confused and nervous but she let me have it, I pretended I was looking for a contact but, instead I was going through her messages and then saw something that broke my heart. "Gabby....Who is Chris" I asked hoping it was all a misunderstanding.

Gabby looked scared but she replied "oh it's an old friend from Belgium". "If Chris is an old friend why does he have heart eyes next to his name and you are calling him baby" i stared walking closer "and why is he wondering if you enjoyed today's adventure in my room". Gabby started crying, I was so mad to care so I said something I would probably regret "Take your things and go, NOW" I screamed as I grabbed my car keys "when I come back you and your things better be gone" I exclaimed as I left.

I grabbed my car and left, I was going to apologize to kara about today and pay her all the work she has done and maybe stop by a bar and drink until I can't even sit, stand, or walk.

I arrived at the park and walked around a little until I saw the beautiful blonde girl laughing and dancing as she hung up the decorations. The way she moved and smiled made me warm and happy. "Gosh why did I lose this girl" I thought sadly as I walked up to her. "Excuse me ma'am but what are you doing" I asked jokingly but apparently I scared her because he screamed "Lena No" before she fail down the ladder. Luckily I still have my super strength and captured her "sorry about that" I said as I looked into her glossy blue eyes.

We stayed there looking into each other's eyes for more the 3 minutes feeling each other's arms and smiling like the old times. "Hi" she said smiling "hey" I smiled back as I got her in her feet but our eyes where still locked with and we where still close. She leans in close as I do the same and then....