chapter 39

*smut part 2*

Lena nibbled Kara's earlobe and kara flipped her over going down to her stomach and kissed her all around it. She then went lower and started licking Lena's Clint making Lena arch her back.

Lena moaned as kara sucked Lena. Kara went back uo to Lena and entered her two finger inside her making Lena moan even louder.

Lena started calling Kara's name as a gesture of satisfaction making kara pleased. Kara kept going faster and faster until she felt Lena's nails scratch her back. Kara let out a smirk and kept going faster until she felt Lena finally cum.

Lena let out a heavy breath and smirked at Kara as she turned her over and whispered "my turn" and went down on Kara and licking her clint with a little bit of tease. She sticked one finger in and then another in a low paste to aggravate Kara and then she went faster. As Kara moaned her Lena's name making her go faster and faster.

Then went up to kiss Kara while still pushing in and out. Kara's lips had sweat in them making them salty but Lena didn't care all she cared about is having the girl she always wanted with her and the same thought Kara.

Then Lena gave one final push making Kara cum as her breathing lowered and Lena laid down next to her and look at the goddess next to her.

"Are you happy" Lena asked as she played with the blonde's hair as she noticed a smile in her "Whenever I'm with you I'm happy" the blonde replied.

"Even if you lost your home and husband". Kara gave Lena a soft kiss "Lena you are my home I will always be with you and you will always be in my heart and you my beautiful Lena are the only person I love" and kissed her again "and Lena Luthor you are the best kisser.

The two girls looked at each other until Lena whispered "one more round" making kara smirk.