Chapter 22

Lena's POV

I could see how tight Kara was gripping Gabby's hand and it was kinda scary. Yeah I know the history between this two they where enemies but dang. "Mrs. Wood you can let go of my hand now" smiled Gabby as Kara let go of her hand "so are you ready to go babe". I nodded and grabbed my stuff "bye Kara I hope I see you again", Kara just smiled and nodded as I smiled back.

"Are you driving or do you want me to drive this time" asked Gabby as we stopped at the police station's door. "I will drive this time" I said. We walked up to our Jeep "M'lady" I smiled as I opened the door for Gabby, she giggled and pulled on my coat for a quick kiss and she whispered in my ear "I have a surprise for you at home". I blushed a little as she got in the Jeep. I looked up and saw Kara at the window looking sad, I smiled and she waved and smiled.

"Hey you want something to eat for dinner or want to eat what we have at hope" I asked as I got in the car. "What happened between you and Kara after I left". The car went silent and "I saw how she looked at you and how you looked at her and there was a spark". I looked at Gabby with guilt "look Gabby when you left stuff happened with her boyfriend and I helped her and we grew closer and we kissed" she looked sad, heartbroken, and that that broke my heart. "We didn't start dating because my mom moved me to Belgium and that's when I saw you and we started dating" I kept explaining.

"I love you Gabby, you where my and still are my first girlfriend and soon to be wife" I grabbed her hand "you will turn into a Luthor and I hope you stay a Luthor next to  me". The blonde girl came closer and kissed me, her kiss was sentimental and heart warming but nothing like Kara's kisses. "Ok baby let's get home and see that surprise you have" I said Said trying to cheer her up she smiled and asked "do you still want to eat at home or go somewhere for our anniversary". That's when my heart stopped I completely forgot about our anniversary "let's eat somewhere I gathered for us, let me just text them to Start cooking" I said as I took out out my phone and searched for Kara's phone number hoping it's still the same.