Chapter 16

"Alex what are you doing here" Kara said as she walked up to Alex leaving Lena Confused and a little upset that the moment got ruined. "Apparently you didn't listen when I told you to get away from Luthor over here" said Alex as she pointed at Lena.

"Alex let me explain this was-" Lena tried to explain but she was interrupted by her mother, "Lena honey, let the Danvers talk you come with me". "What are you doing here and why are you on there side" exclaimed Lena as she walked closer to Lillian.

"You are Leaving this school Lena, you are getting transferred to a private school In Belgium" Said Lillian and that's when Lena's heart dropped.

"What no what about my powers I still haven't dominated them" Lena said as she tried to hold back the tears while Kara was in shock. "I have some contacts that will help you over there" said Lillian as she grabbed Lena by her hand to take her away "You will pack your bags right now we will leave tomorrow morning".  "See me at midnight where we met" Lena whispered knowing Kara could hear her.

Kara nodded as she saw Lena leave. "You will focus on your grades and you will get back with mon el" Alex exclaimed as Kara tried not cry in front of Alex. "You really don't want me happy do you" Kara said as she looked straight into Alex's eyes "Lena was the only person that completes me and now you took her away from me" Said Kara as she left so she could have some alone time in her dorm.

*Midnight hits*

"Kara where are you" whispered Lena, the she felt a pair lips crash into hers. "Kara I'm sorry if I knew this would happen I would've done something to stop it" Said Lena as she rested her forehead on Kara's. "Lena it's ok I will wait for you I will always love you no matter how far we are from each other" Kara whispered. "Kara I love you so much but you have to move on I don't want you to be sad I want you happy" Lena said as she wrapped her arms around kara.

"I'm happy with you Lena and that will never change" Said Kara as she gave Lena a kiss on the cheek. Lena saw a branch at the top of the tree and picked up Kara and flew her to that branch. "Sleep with me tonight here" Lena said as she placed down Kara on the branch. Kara nodded and wrapped her arms around Lena as she laid down. Lena placed her head on Kara's chest and they warmed each other with their body heat and enjoyed there last moment together.

*so what do you think so far/any ideas for the next chapter*